"Always and Forever"

"Answer your bloody phone, Emmy," Rebekah groaned and hit my forehead with one of the many pillows residing on her queen sized bed.

I opened my eyes and reached over to the nightstand to grab my phone, accepting the call, "I was sleeping."

"Did you dream about anything?" my younger brother, Niklaus, asked.

A smile formed on my face, hearing his voice. "Draining people. You know, the usual."

I could hear his smirk through the phone but his next question made my smile drop. "Why aren't you in New Orleans?"

"There's -" I started but he cut me off.

"You read her letter, Lia. The witches are plotting something against you. We need to stop them."

"And by stop them, you mean kill them."

"Exactly," he responded without hesitation.

"Fine," I mumbled. "Once we kill them I'm leaving. You know how much I hate that bloody city."

"See you soon, sister," I smiled hearing the excitement in his voice.

"See you soon, Nik." I hung up the phone and placed it back on the nightstand.

"You're leaving?" Rebekah's tired voice asked me a question.

I nodded my head, turning to face her. "Apparently the witches in New Orleans are conspiring against me."

"Who'd you learn it from?"

"Katerina."

My sister raised an eyebrow. "And you believe her?"

"Absolutely not." I brushed Rebekah's blonde hair out of her face. "This is somehow benefiting her but Nik seems to believe her. Do you want to come?"

"No. Nik will ruin this calm feeling I have right now."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Understandable."

"Don't die."

"That's impossible." I quickly kissed her forehead and got out of bed.

✧✧✧

Marcel jumped over the balcony, landing behind the blonde bartender but a whoosh of wind removed my attention from them and landed on my twin brother.

"Elijah." I rushed over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Emilia." He kissed my cheek. "Niklaus."

"Evening, Elijah."

"What are you doing in New Orleans?" I asked my twin but he ignored my question.

"Come with me, both of you."

"I'm not going anywhere. Not till I find out who's conspiring against Lia," Nik said.

"I believe I just found that out for you."

✧✧✧

Elijah took our younger brother and I to the cemetery, he still hasn't given us a reason as to why we were here.

"What are we doing here, Elijah?" I asked him and he gave me a vague answer.

"You wanna know what the witches have in store for you? Follow me."

He turned the corner and without hesitation I followed him, dragging Klaus behind me. Entering the tomb, we saw Sophie Devereaux.

"Sophie Devereaux. What is this?"

"She's all yours," Elijah spoke, looking at the witch. "Proceed."

"You know you two are famous in this town?"