She ask Renjun. Hana gets out from her room.

Renjun: I hate you all.

He said to his members and leave the room. The members were left laughing.

....

Hana bring Renjun to a quite place. With green grass and trees around. Not a jungle tho. The both of them sit at a bench near.

Hana: What they said is it true?

Renjun:..

Hana: Well, what are you frustrating about though? I wanna know it.

Renjun: Assignment. Class. Works.

Hana felt the same. Not only Renjun was like this. More people was struggling with those things. Including Hana.

Hana: Its fine. Alot of people was struggling on it Renjun, not only you. There's no people was born and success till the end of their life with no struggling. They must have been through a rough time too. Its ok to be like that, its life. Always something happened-

She sneeze.

Hana: and like that. Ugh so annoying.

Renjun: why are you sneezing.

Hana: Just now i got wet by somebody on stage. And someone was using the bathroom so i have to wait until they get out from the room, with my wet clothes. And ofcourse is cold. Im really easy getting common cold. Get it?

Renjun nodded slowly. In a sudden, he takes of his jacket and put it to Hana. She was speechless, have nothing, seriously nothing but just a thank you.

Hana: Lets go get in. Im too cold.

Renjun humms as a reply. The both of them gets back inside.

.....

Soobin: Ok yeorobun! I have the results here in my hand.

He show it to the audience.

Soobin: Now everyone please sit down and get ready.

Everyone was sitting down with foods in their hands. Some of the audience was excited.

Soobin: Now..before we start to tell the winners, lets put all of the performers on stage. Come on up everyone!

He welcomed all of the people who performed. Chenle was between Ara and the 7Dream coz he did 2 stages. Don't even know why. While Hana standing alone. And the others are with their own groups. There is 8 groups and 2 people who were performed just now. That means there is 10 performance. But, only top 5 will win.

Soobin: im bringing our principal here, Mr.Lee Sooman, to give the present.

(A/N: Sorry- idk what to put for the principal's name. And i remembered him ;-;)

The principal gets on stage.

Soobin: Ready Mr.Lee?

He said to the principal. Mr.Lee just nodded as a reply.

Soobin: Ok! lets start..The fifth place is...

Drum sound to make it more exciting. He opened the first envelope.

Soobin: The Boyz!!

All of them claps their hand while the boyz members was happy with the news. That group goes to the principal. They got the gift which is ** won. (Idk how much money to put. Sorry) Soobin takes another mic from the staff and give it to one of the boyz member.

Q: Thank you! We appreciate it. We thought we did not did a great job but thank you for voting.

The members goes to the other side.