Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return

Start from the beginning

They make turns Dom shift gears and change pedals as they go up the ramps while Brian makes a turn, he shift gears and turn the wheel turning right as the Predator looks around then spots Brian's car until he went out of sight Ramsey looks "It's coming back around" The Predator flies turning as Brian heads forward, but a cop saw this turns his sirens on and drives after him.

Brian looks to see the cop as the Predator turns while the 2nd Man said, "Predator's back on him" Jakande said "Ready missiles" The 2nd Man grabs the shift gear he said, "Roger that" He flips the cover as the Predator flies readies a missile Jakande said "Fire" The 2nd Man press the button making the Predator release the missile.

Brian notice said "Oh, shit" He turns the wheel moving his car dodging the missile as it hits the road, but the cop got hit and flip as Ramsey screams Brian looks back to see the crash car "Football's hot" He makes a turn "I need to lateral" Brian holding a radio "Rome, where are you" Roman raise his radio he said, "Running back, charging in".

Tej holds on as Roman turns his car making a right while Dom revs his engine watching Shaw making the final turn now, they are both on the roof they stare at each other both revving their engines as Brian drives forward raise his radio said, "Meet me on third and Spring" Roman raise his radio said, "You got it".

Roman turns as car honks while Brian drives forward Ramsey looks at her computer typing, she said, "I'm halfway there" Brian said, "Grab your computer" Ramsey looks at him "Get in the window" Ramsey ask "Why" But Brian said, "Do it now" The Predator turns it finds Brian's car just as Roman car heading for them "You gotta go, right now".

So, Ramsey starts grabbing her computer as both cars get closer the Predator has a lock Jakande said "Fire" The 2nd Man press the button releasing the missile as Brian shift gears and change pedals turning his car while Roman does the same thing they drift around as Ramsey climbs out of Brian's car with Tej reaching out to her.

Ramsey gets in Roman's car with Tej help and both cars separate as the missile gets closer to Brian's car who jumps out as the missile hit his car destroying it Brian said "Shit" He watch his car flip on its back while Ramsey gasping as Tej looks, looking at the screen the 2nd Man said "Hit" The Predator flies Brian gets up "Uh-oh".

Roman turns the car Tej smiles he said, "He made it" He turn his head "I can't believe we pulled that off" Ramsey looks at her screen to see it at 87% while in the helicopter the Man looks at God's Eye it spots Ramsey face, he said "Wait, wait, wait, we're still being hacked" Jakande ask "What" He look as the Man said, "God's Eye is still tracking Ramsey".

Jakande said "Keep the drone in pursuit of her" He stares "The signal has to be coming from somewhere" The helicopter turns while Dom and Shaw both still revving their engines staring Dom shift gears going forward and Shaw shift gears going forward both cars heading towards one another Shaw shift gears and change pedals going faster.

Dom growls he shift gears and change pedals making The Beast front go up and both cars crash into each other Shaw grunts on impact Dom aim his shotgun at the floor and fires a few rounds making Shaw move avoiding getting hit he grab a gun and fires up at Dom who dodge then shift gears and reverse his car back.

Meanwhile at the hospital Luke is watching the ruby the Announcer said "...back to throw, here comes the blitz" Luke watches 94 tackle the thrower "Number 94 sacks him..." But suddenly the news appear Female Reporter said "Breaking news out of Los Angeles tonight" Luke looks "In what can only be described as vehicular warfare..."

Shows the cop car being destroyed "...police are engaged in a high-speed pursuit" The helicopter flies Man said, "I got it" He leans to look a Jakande "They're piggybacking the hack off that satellite tower right there" He points Jakande said "Take it out" The Pilot press a button to release a missile and destroy the tower.