Part 18:A step backwards:

Start from the beginning

We walked up to reception and we got the all clear to go up.We walked over to the elevator and got in, choosing the number and going up.Everyone was in such a excited mood because of the house idea and the fact that Tommy was getting closer to going home.

The elevator dinged and we walked out, going over to where another reception area was and going asking for the key,as I saw the door was closed and looked to be locked.Wilbur still hadn't red my message too, I wondered why since they should have been there.The desk told us that Wilbur had already gotten the key and that we had to be let in by Wilbur.I sighed and we all walked over to the door.

'Knock knock knock'

Nothing.

'Knock knock knock'

Still nothing.

I called out.

"Hey will...Tommy where here can you....you know let us in"I chuckled slightly.

No one seemed nervous or concerned at all apart from me.I probably seemed like a nervous wreck.The gut feeling was getting stronger and I felt sick.

Ok so Wilbur still hadn't red my message, George and phill had rang him but he didn't answer and he isn't opening the door.I gulped and George noticed my nervousness.

"Hey clay you ok" George said putting his hand on my shoulder.

" I-I yea"I said cringing slightly at the stutter.

"Hey clay look at me"George said moving his hands to be at my face,resting in my cheeks.
I looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Oh clay,what's going on"George said bringing me into a hug.I quickly pulled away,sniffling a bit and wiped my eyes quickly.

"N-nothing I'm fine just feel sick"I said turning my full attention to the door growing hot from being embarrassed.

"It's not nothing clay when your crying"George said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I gave him a fake happy smile and grabbed his hand.I hated faking smiles but I wasn't in a happy mood,I was in a stressed almost panicked mood.

"I promise just pain that cause a tear to my eye,I'm fine gogy."I said patting his hand slightly.

"Ok"he said shrugging,

"WILBUR"I yelled pounding on the door slightly.

"I think there out dream"tubbo said comming closer to me.

"Then why would the door be locked,that makes no sense."I huffed.

I looked through the crack of the door and saw two figures.One of Wilbur laying down with dry tears down his face and Tommy on top of him both looking like they were sleeping.I couldn't see that well due to the room being dark and the fact that the crack wasn't that big.

"There in there,I think there both sleeping but somethings off...we need to get in there"I said putting my hand to my chin thinking of a way in there.

"What why,what do you mean somethings off?"phill said comming closer.

An idea struck me and I walked over to the desk, asking for a bobby pin,I told them that I saw them sleeping in there and wanted to wake Wilbur up.I knew they kept other keys not just two keys for the room and that the doors can automatically be opened but I wasn't really thinking straight.The nurse that was there took a bobby bin from her bun giving it to me smiling,I think she really wanted to see this all unfold.I wouldn't blame her.