Chaeyoung never had the reason to do this and it was annoying.

I hate annoying things.

I picked up my backpack from the dusty ground, patting it a bit before making my way to a vacant seat. As I was about to plug my earphones back in, I suddenly heard that same flirtatious voice once again.

"You looked hot there, Babe."

Jungwoo says as I roll my eyes, letting out a sigh. I was sitting next to him again. I couldn't believe that I'd sit next to a pervert and a cheater.

"I don't like you, Jungwoo, and I never will. Isn't that clear enough?"

I scoffed, later getting off of the seat as I proceeded to just stand in the middle of the aisle while I gripped the bar placed on the ceiling of the bus. Just like before, they stared at me like I was an abomination once again.

Honestly, does everyone in my class hate me? Maybe they don't but they definitely want to mess with my head and they're getting successful at that.

I have no one but myself in this place so I have to do better in managing situations like this.

After a few minutes, we've finally arrived at the parking lot of the school as I immediately headed out of the bus first. I didn't want to get stuck with those people again. It's not like I hate people and social interaction but they're not treating me well.

And I'm just sitting in the backseat in silence with this as the result of it.

I walked around the halls, searching for my locker as multiple students stared at me once more. Maybe it was because of the "no-blazer look" this time since the school was strict about not following the proper dress code anyways.

"Ms. L/N."

I heard Mrs. Seohyun's stern voice as I turned around to see her walking towards me. Does she want to call me out again instead of asking why I'm sleeping in her class? Or is it because of the dress code?

If she makes me go home, I'd be happy to leave the rest of my classes unattended.

"Yes, Ma'am?"
"Why is your white blouse stained?"

She asks, pointing towards my shoulder as I let out a sigh. I never noticed how the white blouse was stained by that milkshake, too. I thought that I'd be scolded about the dress code but seeing the way her face seemed more concerned than disappointed gave me a sign that I'd have to lie.

"I... Well..."

I wanted to tell her what happened at the bus ride but if I was already having rumors about being into Jungwoo, then more things would get worse if I told her the reason why my blouse was stained.

"... Someone at the convenience store accidentally spilled their milkshake on me."
"Well, then. Do you have extra clothes?"

She asks once more as I immediately check my backpack. I only had the plaid clothes I designed last week because I wanted to continue sewing them here. There was still a missing piece for the top and I kind of wanted to spend my time sewing than paying attention to whatever my classmates would say about me. However, the missing piece was just a little logo that I left at home and the shirt didn't expose that much skin... so I might wear it, then?

"I have this one shirt, Ma'am."

I say, showing her the entire shirt as she stares at it for a while.

"Change into that and I'll let this one pass."

She orders with no hesitation as I nod in response, later running off to the bathroom as I started to change my blouse into the shirt I designed. I walked out of the cubicle, seeing the way the customized shirt hugged my torso quite perfectly. I wasn't into trying my own designs when they were still unfinished but this one looked great already even if it still didn't have a logo.