Chapter 4

(A/N: the next few chapters will not follow the plot, and if anyone gueses what I'm going to do with Lancelot gets a cookie)

Loki's POV

I just Woke up and I'm drinking some of my morning tea I have time and I'm enjoying the peace and quiet before everyone awakes up. I took a sip and I sighted in relief and I said "I love mornings like these" just then I heard a loud boom and metal clashing and the sound was so sudden I spilled my tea in my lap and its hot! I got up and went to the window and I screamed "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!!!!" I saw a huge dust cloud in the training area and I saw blue and red lighting coming from it. I ran out of my room and I noticed the others are joining me to check out what's happening. When we got there we heard fighting and metal clashing and I looked to see Ais, Serenity, and Nightingale on the side lines watching what ever was going on, I walked to them and I said "what the hell is going on!?" Ais looked at me and pointed to the cloud and she said "playing" I gave a wtf look and the dust started to clear and I saw (Y/N) in a sword lock with Mordred and for the first time in ever I see a wide toothy grin of happiness on (Y/N)'s face.

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm happy, I'm really happy, for the first in a long time I feel like my old self in my days under Sir Mordred, me and Sir Mordred always spar with each other and to some point we call this our play time. We where in a sword lock and Sir Mordred said "your a little rusty there, brat!" She kicked me in the gut and I was send back a few feet, I Dodged a strike from her and I shouted "Blue thunder!" She was sent flying into a wall and landed outside the ring, which means I win, I then shouted in joy" I won!, I won!, I won!" I was jumping up and down and I heard Sir Mordred said "good one there Brat, what's the score now?" I replied "156 to 159" she snorted and she said "ya right!" We both laughed.

Ais's POV

I watched Mordred's and (Y/N)'s spar and I couldn't help but think "she looks like she's truly happy" I gave a Slight smile that I see a smile on (Y/N)'s face. As I was watching this I thought about the events of last night,

Flash back: last night

Me, Tiona, Tione, Lefiya, Riviera, Gareth, Finn, Beta, and Loki where in the same room with (Y/N), Nightingale, Serenity, and this knight that appeared out of no where. Loki then said "ok, now that (Y/N)'s all better how about you introduce yourself" the knight clicked her Tongue and said "I rather have a drink first" just then (Y/N) ran out of the room and when she came back she was holding a bottle of Soma wine and she started poring it into a mug and she said "this is Soma wine, even though its a reject its still considered top tear" I was a little shocked by the way (Y/N) act, not once she ever Poured a drink for anyone not even Loki. Loki then Wind "hey!, that's from my private stash!" (Y/N) then glared at Loki and said "you expect me to offer my master something that's not the best" everyone was shocked by this, (Y/N) has always Bing Polite at time with Loki and has always respected the Senior members and this was the first time she ever did this so to everyone is a shock. The Knight took a sip of it and she said "man, that's good!" The Knight then said "well here we go" she took out her sword out of fin air like (Y/N)'s and she stabbed it into the ground and said "I am Sir Mordred Pe-" she then cleared her throat and continued "I am a Knight of the Round Table, and the teacher of this brat" she then pointed at (Y/N), Finn then asked a question "so your (Y/N)'s master, to be honest I never expect you like this" she then glared at him and asked rudely "like what?, Midget" (Y/N) giggled and she has bing known to make jokes on Finn's Height just to spit him. He just sighed and said "I now see where she gets that from" Tione then asked the number one question "but how are you alive?" Loki, Finn, Gareth, and Rivirera looked at each other and at (Y/N) and she nodded and Loki said "here's what (Y/N) said to us" Loki then explained the howl heroic spirit thing to everyone and to say they where shock was an understatement. Then Mordred then asked (Y/N) "Brat, get out of here for a sec I want to talk to someone" she nodded and went out of the room and she then looked at me and she said "so your the Ais my Brat is in love with" I blushed by that statement and everyone was speechless. She then said "I was right, your exactly like the Brat, I can read you like a book" she then removed her armor and she is wearing an outfit like (Y/N)'s but red. She then started to walk to me and she then grabbed my shoulder and said "I don't mind at all, infact the more the Marier" I was very confused.