|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|

Começar do início

he didn't stop by that, just slicing it slowly so he can't notice it.

"he was, now he's a stranger to me", jimin said. holding yoongi's chin up and smiling through it. "stranger huh?" that's when he punched jimin. he was finished on slicing the rope, right on time.

"h-how?", jimin said fell down by the hard punch. shocked, yoongi just laughed. "mindset big boy" yoongi said showing the broken piece.

"I'll get you-" got another punch from the alpha, and another. he was putting all his anger and force on the punch that's why it was so painful. after that he got off of the younger.

yoongi got another plan, the broken piece that he was holding. it was the thing for yoongi to push it to jimin's one leg.

"argh!", jimin was in pain, yoongi realized that jimin can be slow so he didn't waste some time to laugh at the other.

Kneeling down and smirking. "so how was it?", he was making fun of the younger.

"you fucking moron", jimin was trying to catch yoongi, but he was not that much close for him to catch him up.

"whoops,goodluck with that chim", yoongi said and bid goodbye to the younger on the floor in so much pain.

Yoongi run to his omega, now hugging him finally. sensing that he was so cold and not comfortable.

"seok seok, it's okay im here", yoongi comforted hoseok. he usually got scared easily when this things happens.

"y-yoongi", he was shaking. yoongi did noticed it and hold his small hands. "yes?" yoongi answered, maybe hoseok was trying to say something.

"i-..wanna g-go home", hoseok blurted out, still shaking and quivering. "i know baby, i know" he was still trying his best to calm the omega down.

then the door opened, yoongi find somewhere to hide as he found the perfect spot to hid on so they went there.

yulli came in to the room and looked for the alpha. "where is yoongi!?", he shouted then lunged his eyes to the boy on the floor.

"what did he do? where is he!?" he was still shouting. jimin was just looking at where the both is and let them.

Smiling and tears eventually falling to his face.

yoongi knew that the old jimin was still there, he couldn't refuse to himself it's just he knew it.

"guards look around!", the guards began to go for it and looked. yoongi was looking around too.patiently waiting for the right time to run.

he will save his omega first, because he needed something to finish if he went back for his parents.

"seok run there" he whispered to hoseok's ear, hoseok shook his head and pulled himself closer to the alpha. "seok you need to escape, amira is there." yoongi said, looking at hoseok's eye's.

Hoseok now can't refuse, his thinking that maybe yoongi had another plan so he could get a little bit of help from the palace.

he run to where yoongi was pointing and got out, luckily the guards didn't noticed the boy because yoongi showed himself. Sacrificing.

"ah your there little brother", yulli greeted walking towards yoongi and knocking him down. "don't be like that, you know that your easy to kill", he said. Yoongi didn't answered just hugged himself and felt the pain.

"tie him from up there"
-
hoseok was running, don't know this place just kept on running.

of course not letting himself to get caught, he is still being focused and slow on his tracks so no one can see him.

when he was running through the hallway, feeling amira's presence. as he looked around seeing the horse run with him.

his inside while the horse run with him outside, the horse was world breaking record for a fastest and more reliable way.

the horse was calling him, the exit way is already close to the boy. hoseok is lucky no one was there and go for to where the exit is.

hoseok immediately run to amira and they went to a safe place. "h-hey there girl", he was nervous but still trying to be cool and calm for it's senses.

the horse just made some noises, hoseok was smiling weakly through it's cuteness.

"last time we met, it didn't end up well huh?", hoseok was going to have it's feels. that's what the queen told him to do, expect to have a good relationship with it if you have a nice and clean hearted.

Hoseok literally jumped on the horse back, closely falling down behind because of the sudden impact from the horse.

he didn't have a choice, he did heard sounds coming from the place so they needed to escape from there and flew to the palace so they can get help.

hoseok fixed himself, the horse waiting for the boy's signal to go forward.

then hoseok did it, but don't know how to do the rope thingy on its neck. "amira-" she walked forward, surprising the younger.

He didn't know that amira was so sure on the way to the palace because she memorized it.

they were heading to the palace, it was obviously far from where they began to but it'll be a good thing to overcome those problems.

hoseok was too thankful to his freind even tho he can't be so recognizing this day's. It doesn't matter to the boy, he let them live or be free by not telling the truth.

Honestly he wants his bestfriend back, but for now he needs to save those who needed to be saved.

like his alpha, and his family.