It felt like a heavy weight was lifted from my chest and that wasn't even everything that I wanted to say.

"What do you mean with what my family is hiding?" she let out a nervous laugh, thinking I wouldn't know.

According to her facial expression I can tell she definitely wasn't expecting that. I almost let out a laugh. Bringing her family into this apparently did the trick. If it was any other person or situation, I wouldn't bring anyones 'loved ones' into this. But I know what crap her father pulls and what i know could ruin his reputation since he is respected in this town, fucking bullshit.

"I'm not dumb Desiree and I am definitely not deaf, i know about the affairs of your mum and the crap your dad pulls behind closed doors and especially him admitting to the shitty stuff he does, you wouldn't want that info to get public now, would you?"

Has it been that easy or did she finally realise that I'm not falling for her bullshit anymore?

Is she going to say something? Normally I would be the one who's just silently listening, oh how the roles have been reversed.

"Not going to say anything?" I'm not gonna lie I had to hold back a smile, it was good to see her finally shutting up.
"You can do whatever you want, but you're not gonna get me back, not in a million years."

With that and without waiting for an answer I left. She didn't even try to hold me back so I'd take that as answer enough.

I need (Y/N). I need her now.

I hope all that stuff is over, but for now I have to tell her. I can't keep this from her anymore. I know that for now it was over at least, she wouldn't rat out her parents name since it was the only thing that kept her out of shit.

After calling (Y/n)'s number three times without her picking up I got worried, normally she'd always pick up her phone whenever I'd call her.

She's at Michi's, I can call her if she's not already home yet.

I searched for her number while still walking home and finally, someone picks up.

"Michi?" I said in a hurried tone.

"For fucks sake Suna, where the hell are you?"

Okay, wow. I've never heard her that angry. Michi knows the truth, basically because Osamu can't shut the fuck up and told her, or because Michi is too good in reading people and knowing when someone is hiding something, that's why she scares me sometimes not even gonna lie.

"Look I have no time to explain, I talked to Desiree and I hope the bullshit she pulls is ove-"

"Yea I know you've been with her, (Y/N) actually saw you, you fucking smartass."

No no no no no.

This can't be true. She saw us?

Oh god no, it looked so wrong. The two of us in a dark alley and that bitch trying to make a move on me, fuck.

I kept silent on the phone. She saw us before I could tell her. Shit.

"Suna?"

But I didn't answer. I need to think. How will I tell her the truth without her thinking it's another lie? She doesn't deserve all this shit and probably thinks I'm a lying asshole. Great, at least the asshole part was right I guess.

"I told her." Michi suddenly says.

What?

"Michi what? Couldn't you have said that like a minute ago before I started- oh my fucking god." My hands went through my hair, I need to see her right now. "Where is she? Put her on the phone Michi, please." I sounded so desperate, but I am in that moment, I fucked up. Once again. I could've just told her from the beginning and everything could have been good.