He rolled his eyes groaning in annoyance and walking towards the door.

"I'll pick you up at 5, I guess I'm gonna be in New York a little longer." He left my office, and Dyiore comes running in after.

"I found this on the floor." I knew exactly what is was and who it belonged to.

"Dyiore, give that to me." The second the stress ball touches my hand, Callie enters looking pissed.

Callie's one of my closest friend and we've grown inseparable.

"Give it back to me you idiotic kid." She runs in grabbing Dyiore by the collar.

"Ok relax, here you go."

"When are they leaving. I've had the angry one come up to me complaining that I'm not writing enough words in 5 minutes." I try not laughing knowing that's exactly what Antonio would do.

"I'm sorry Callie, but there gonna be here for a while. Just try to ignore it." She looks out the door and groans.

"Now he's writing on my computer." She throws her hands in the air, walking out to her office where Antonio was.

"Antonio in here. Now." He walks in looking guilty.

"Stop harassing my co-workers."

"She's not working hard enough. She's getting paid and does the least work in this building."

"That's cause she has ADHD, the thing you stole from her helps her work. And she can't work as fast." They both look at each other than at Callie's door. Callie's ADHD isn't as bad as other people. It's only to a certain extent, that even she can bare with.

Antonio walks out first and then Dyiore with one of my plants.

"Where are you taking my plant?"

"I'm gonna apologize with it." He smiles looking at the plant.

~~~

"I would preferred if you had just taken me back to my penthouse, I'm not in the mood to go anywhere." Especially not with him. First he's mad at me for not wanting to leave, then he wants to be nice and take me out.

"You need to calm down, so I'm taking you out to dinner."

I roll my eyes, sitting back into the car seat.

"Why'd it take you so long to find me." I didn't tell anyone where I was going after I left from Antonio's house, but it shouldn't have taken an entire year to get back to me. Especially since he owns a Mafia, and he said he wasn't really at fault.

"You were just really hard to find."

"Bullshit, I'm on mostly every billboard in New York and you have a Mafia, I find it impossible to believe that it took you so long... Unless you didn't tried."

"Of course I was looking for you." he stops at the right light, turning to look at me. "There wasn't one second I didn't spend looking for you."

"So then why'd it take you so long?"

"Because I was ashamed." He looked down but then back up. "Arabella when I saw the way you looked at me when you say Cynthia on top of me, it killed me.

"I hated myself for not finding any other way to save you." He started driving again, looking hard at the road ahead.

"I found you awhile ago, I just didn't have the guts to come to you knowing you hate me."