I Made Dinner, For Once?

To be honest, I've never really made food but those easy dinner ones. Yeah I know, very unhealthy but I work it out. Why am I even doing this? She'll probably have something throughout the the mission. No, fuck Giyuu. I'm going to make her a great dinner. 

I pulled my H/L back, tucked some hairs behind my ear and put over an apron on. 
Hm what should I make her.. Soup? Yeah, thats pretty fulling. 

I cleaned my hands and began to make the broth. I was thinking about making it chicken flavoured and adding a few noodles. As I added some spices I also began to make to crack two eggs on a pan. The sizzling sound filling my ears as my stomach grumbled, hmm it wouldn't hurt if I tried a bit. I slowly got a spoon out taking it over to the pot as I scooped up some of the brouth. 

As I taste it, I thought about what else it might need.. Salt? Yes, a bit of pepper? Maybe. Garnish? Oh hell yeah. As my thoughts wondered I took sometime to take out the ingredients. Slowly adding one after another. Soon after the eggs would finish, I turned off the stoved as I set it to the side and went over to take a out a bowl. I swear, there's butterflies on everything. 

I placed down the bowel, taking out soup spoon, and pouring  the salty chicken flavored noodle soup  into the white butterflied theme bowl. After that, I take my speciale. Flipping the eggs onto the soup. topping it off with some fresh green leaves.   

I brought over to the table, trying not to burn my finger off, while also setting a spoon and napkin on the side. I then stepped back and admired my work.

"I'm fucking amazing."
A small grin would appeared on my face. 

I took a seat on the other side, waiting for Bu Bu.

Waiting still.

40 minutes passed by, checked if the soup was still fine.. 

It was getting cold. 

I think it already been and hour.. Hopefully nothing happened. 

More minutes maybe even hours passed..

I think I'm going to.. My head slammed down to the table, making  me wake the fuck up. 
As I got back to my normal sense I heard the door and some giggles. And a few mumbles. 

Shinobu? 

I slowly got out of my chair, 

Shinobu would walk in and froze after she saw me. I don't know w-.. After a few seconds Giyuu would have walked in. 

"H-Hey." She stammered out. I wanted to sigh but I just kept a blank expression, Giyuu for once had a different expression.. He seemed.. Drunk? 

I slowly found some words to say one was, "Fuck you." "Were you guys drinking?" "I made dinner for you."  And maybe just leave. I wanted to say them all. 

I then spoke up, "I made you dinner." I said while walk past her, "Oh and, fuck you both." Then left, I heard Shinobu call out. But I didn't take note to it. I just.. walked off.

To be honest, I don't know why I acted so pissed. Maybe they just wanted to hangout? But why does that bother me so fucking much. She could have told me, or was she even able to?
I don't fucking know.. I kept my head down as loud annoying thoughts  kept running through my head as I kept walking down a path that lead me to my so called 'new home.' 

That walk felt short.. Why I have no clue, but I have found myself laying in bed. Not being able to stay awake. Though for some reason I feel like waiting. For what, no fucking clue.. 

                        _____________________________________________________

This was quite short, but i hoped you like it!! thank you for reading and have a good day/night or where ever you're! Byeeee!

Tik tok: theyluv_liviiiiii
Insta: theyluv__livi