We're Getting Along?

I just called her beautiful..? 

I thought the same reaction would appear on her face like last time, but this time she actually said something.. Something she meant?

"H-Handsome.." She gave an even brighter smile looking up at me, even with that stutter and seeming hesitant. I feel like she means that. It just could be my mind playing tricks on  me, but I feel her presents accepting me..? 

"T-.. Thank you Bu Bu." I smiled with her and laughed a bit. I slowly moved out of our position, holding onto her as we turned around together. Now are new position being, her in front of me as we sit close. My hands slowly went down to her waist, making sure I don't let go. I can just tell her she looked like red tomato. I guess she's just never had these kinds of.. uhm, things before? 

"Is this.. Okay? I don't want you to fall again."  

She nodded her head, "Don't worry, this is okay!" Her head would hesitantly lay against my chest, making me go flushed.. Why is she so cute?!  My eyes followed down, looking at her lavender hair. Is it natur Her hair frizzing up from the friction of my hoodie. My left hand slowly went up and pet her head gently. And all my mind thought was I hope this never ends.

After a while, everything went quiet. I couldn't hear her anymore.  
"Shinobu? Are you asleep?"

No response, I guess so.. 

What should I do? I can't carry her down.. But I shouldn't sleep here either something could happen. No sleep tonight. 
A sigh escaped my mouth, looking up to see the twilight sky. The wind went threw my H/L,  as I looked back down Seeing Her. Shinobu, sleeping quietly. 

As time passed by, I had Shinobu in my arms holding her tight  and that's All I cared about for the rest of night. Then slowly began to see the sun set, going over the horzine. And that's when I felt  soft ruffles, some movements from below. Shinobu's eyes slowly fluttered up, her glossy eyelashes shining from the sun. Her dark purple eyes were wide open. She sat up and slowly started to noticed where she was. 

"Good morning Bu Bu"

"Mm.. Morning." She rubbed her eyes, as her vision goyt more clear, she turned around and smiled up at me. "Did you sleep well Y/N."

"Ha, nope. Not even a wink of sleep."  

"What why?!"

"Well.." I stretched out my arms, "You fell asleep before me and I didn't want anything to happen." I tried to explain best as possible without trying to make me worry, but that did no good I could already tell by the expression her face she was.. Worried. 

"WHAT?! You could have just woke me!!!"

"I couldn't do such a thing, you looked to cute." I winked at her and laughed. 

"Oh shut up, you better not have pulled anything!"

"What? No of course not, unless it was crime looking at your beautiful face sleep camly." 

"Stop messing around!" Her face puffed out, making her even more cute then she already is. 

"Okay okay." I laughed more, "How about we go have breakfast, want some pancakes?" 

That question made her face lit up, "Yes please!!" 
I nodded my head and slowly moved out of her way to get down from the roof . Once we both got down we heard noises, not just ours but someone else's. 

"Was someone supposed to come over?" I questioned Shinobu. 

"Oh! Right, Giyuu was supposed to come."

We both peaked our heads from one side of the mansion, looking over Shinobu I saw a tall man with long raven hair going past his shoulders, his full uniform was on while he had his sword gripped tight in his hand. 

I looked at her. 
"Are you guys going to fight?" 

"No, I think we have a mission. Good thing I slept in my unifo-." 

Loud banging would interrupt Shinobu's sentence as we both looked back at him. 
"Cmon Shinobu, get up." You could tell he was annoyed but his emotionless expression never changed. 

Shinobu sighed and walked out, I slowly progressed to walk with her. 
"Yes, I'm here. Mission right?"

He nodded his head and then looked over at me, he gave me a stare and then looked back down at Shinobu. He didn't want to say, but I could tell he was questioning why I was here. Shinobu could tell to but for some reason, I wanted to speak for her. 

"We had training, I stayed over night with her."

He ignored my answer looking away, jeez. What is his problem? 

He then looked back down at Shinobu, "We should be going now." 

"Aww, really? That means we can't have breakfast togetherrrr." I sighed and just smiled, while slowly petting her head. 

"Don't worry, will next time. You go on your mission. I'll be here waiting."

She nodded her head, while Giyuu looked more annoyed than before. Why? I have no clue, but he seems like a bitch. Oh well. 

I waved them goodbye as they walked off, slowly beginning to run and jump into trees. 

I sighed once more, looking back at the mansion.. Should I cook something for when she comes back? There quick missions.. right? Eh either way I'll cook. 

I walked into the building after opening the door, she really needs to make sure she locks the fucking door. Jesus. 

I tried to find the kitchen, this place is so fucking huge. I looked over to my left and saw.. The fucking kitchen. Finally! 

                                   ___________________________________________
Is giyuu jealous? Maybe, I have no clue why I'm making like this but its funny! Anyways, thank you for reading!  I hope you enjoyed this story, have a day/night! <3

Tik Tok: theyluv_liviiiiiii
Insta: theyluv__livii