It's Not So Bad With Her

Soon the day passed and then came along the next. I now find myself outside following a path. Also meaning, I'm very fucking lost! These directions are shit!!! I can't tell which way to go. God damnit.. 

I continued to walk in confusing directions, finally finding myself at the Butterfly Masion. 
"There it is! And jesus, her place is huge.."

As I walked more closer I could see Shinobu waiting in front of the door.. Her normal light up smile was on, but you could tell she was pissed.  
"H-Hey Shinobu.."

"Mosh Mosh!" She yelped.. We're okay, we're...-
"Ow!" Shinobu pinched my left ear, tugging it down. 

"What took you so long Y/N? Didn't I tell you to come earlier?"  Even with that smile.. She is so fucking scary! 

"Y-Yes you did.. I just got lost! I swear!" 

She took a second to think whatever through then let go of my ear. 
"Fine then, I'll teach you how to get here later for now. Start running." 

"What?"

"Up that hill, start running Y/N."  She pointed over to a hill leading into the forest 

"I am not running up that hill."

"Yes you're, I am your trainer and as your trainer you must listen to what I say."
"You also need to build up strength in your legs.. I-.., I know you have a lot of upper body strength.. but you do lack at the lower part."
As she spoke a hint of blush would appear on her face. Did she like what she saw?
Or is that a normal reaction? 

"Did you like what you saw?" 
As I finished my sentence, silence filled the atmosphere. Why did I ask that? it's not like I care about her opinion? So then why..? What brought me to that. What brought me here? Was it a sense of fate? Or was it just some coincidence meeting her out of boredom?  I'm not so bored anymore, now that she's here. I wouldn't call her entrainment, but I found her amusing. Will she open up to me? Or is that just a chance of luck?  

"W-Well abs are attractive.. so yeah? I guess.."  More blush lit up her face.. She's cute when shes like this.. 

"Thanks Bu Bu!" I laughed, giving my new trainer a nickname. 

"I-.. You're not calling me that!"

"To bad!! Already am Bu Bu!!" I began to ran because I could tell I was going to get my ass beat. And that was our training running around from Shinobu as she chased me with her shoe.   

After a while of running our asses off, we took a break and sat in the grass. We had a few laughs and talked about things that made her run after me again. 
It was actually really nice, spending time with her. Seeing different sides of both her harsh and kind side.

 Later on we decide to stay up a little longer. 
And I gave a great idea to go on the roof. 

We climbed up the roof, holding for dear life as we went higher and higher, Shinobu was already on the roof while I still was climbing as she sorted herself  and sat down while looking up at the sky, her bangs following at the side. It was like the wind was playing with her hair.  She looked so beautiful behind the midnight sky.. Her eyes twinkling as she saw each star. 

"Are you coming yet?" 

I shaked my head as I got up onto the roof, "Yeah sorry, I'm here."
I then sat next to her and looked up at the sky. "I have great ideas don't I" I grinned looking over at her. I froze, and then I watched a small tear go down her face. Shes.. Crying? Did I say something..?  

"S-Shinobu..?"

"Oh sorry!" She quickly would whip her tears. But for some reason I stopped her. I put a tight grasp around her wrist.. I wasn't even thinking, I just did what was right. Well what I thought was right. As I got back into focus I just saw her staring a bit confused but still sad. 

"Don't whip them.. it's okay, but if you don't mind me asking."
"Why are you crying Shinobu?" 

"It's dumb really.."

"Even if it is, you can tell me."

"Well.. I would use to do this a lot with my older sister." Another tear ran
 down her pale flushed cheek.

"..And?"

"My sisters dead Y/N." 
Shit.. Did not think that through.. 

"I'm sorry.. I just wanted to see the stars with you.."

She waved her hands in the air, "No no its ok-!" 
As she spoke, putting her hands in the air she lost grip of the roof.

"Shinobu!"
I moved over to her and pinned her hands down, making sure I don't let go. I wasn't paying much attention just focusing on Shinobu being okay. But for Shinobu, she had turned flushed red getting distracted of my body towering over her. 

"Y-Y/n..?"
Her flushed face looked away, she's so cute when embarrassed.. I slowly snapped out of it. 

"Don't worry, I'm not planning anything.. Just didn't have enough time to think of what to do."
"I didn't want you to get hurt."
"Are you?" I asked while my hand slowly slipped towards her, cupping her cheek and slowly moving it towards me to make eye contact once again. 

She slowly nodded her head up and down, "I-I'm okay." And there again, that smile appeared on her faces. Her beautiful, lovely smile. But this smile, it feels different then the other one she gives. This one.. feels real. Like she is actually happy.  Her true smile.. Is..

"Beautiful.." 
And then.. I realized I said my thought out loud.. shit

                      _______________________________________________

This chapter was interesting! hopefully you guys likes it and thank you for reading! i enjoyed writing this one tbh. Also! Please tell me if i'm going to fast or too slow with these! And who likes the nickname? 😩

Tik Tok: Theyluv_liviiiiii
Insta: Theyluv__livii