They continue to talk for a little while until the younger gets back to her room, the next morning came way too quickly for Scarlett liking. Before she knew it she was showered, dressed, and making her way into the kitchen. "...I don't know Angel, but we'll see each other soon." She recognized the voice immediately and by the nickname she knew who she was talking to.

She couldn't hear the answer but saw Lizzie send a kiss to her phone before hanging up with a sigh, Scarlett makes herself know by clearing her throat. "You're still talking to Rose that's nice of you."

"Of course I am we lived together for almost four years I can't turn off my feelings towards her just because you did it for me. Now if you excuse me I have to finish preparing lunch. " Lizzie answer lowly getting back to bake waffles. "I-I can help if you want ?" Scarlett hesitantly asked she didn't want to make Lizzie uncomfortable, the other woman nodded and show her the bacon.

"I still have feelings for you Lizzie." Scarlett said after an awkward moment of silence. "Stop it Scarlett." Lizzie told her while taking the last waffle out of the waffle maker. She put it in the plates already full of other waffles on the counter. "You have to believe me Lizzie I still love you."

"Then why did you chose to cheat on me!" Lizzie almost scream in frustration while Scarlett scoffed and frowned taking the bacon out of the pan and putting them in a plate on the counter with the rest of the food Elizabeth had already cooked. "I didn't choose to cheat on you! I didn't wake up a morning and thought to myself I gonna cheat on my future wife today! I didn't want it to happen!" Scarlett answer her in the same tone Lizzie did.

"But you still did! You still cheat on me with your ex-fiancé!" They were in a full-blown argument without knowing that everyone living in the house could hear them because they were in the dining room next to the kitchen waiting for the two women to come. "Well, it's going to be a fun month." Theo mumbled to Dylan.

The three teenagers shift on their chairs awkwardly not knowing what to do, Florence shakes her head because she heard Theo commenter and stand up. They could still hear the two women arguing in the kitchen and by the sound of their voices tears were involved. "I'm going to see them."

"Then why did you do it?! Tell me!?" Lizzie asked hopelessly trying to wipe her tears off her cheeks, Scarlett wanted to tell her everything that happened that day and they would laugh about how stupid they're being but she couldn't because Florence arrived at this moment. "I'm sorry to interrupt this lovely conversation but pretty much everyone heard everything that you said."

"Awesome." Lizzie mumbled before storming upstairs slamming the door of her room. Florence hand Scarlett a tissue to clean her face and gives her sometimes to compose herself before bringing the food to the dining room.

Scarlett mostly kept to herself during lunch only talking to Matt to catch up, while Florence talk with the teenagers being the youngest actress after them. And she also talks with Adelaide and Dylan they were around Lizzie's age so the difference wasn't big. Pierce and Theo talk together sometimes with Matt when he wasn't catching up with Scarlett.

After everything was clean they went their separate ways and Florence quickly went to Elizabeth's room. She has a feeling she was going to be Cupid this month and she loves it. She knocks on the door and waits for an answer when she finally opens the door Lizzie is sitting on her bed with a picture in her hands.

"If you're here to plead her cause don't bother." The older friend mumbled looking at the window. "I'm not, I want to know your side of the story. You both love these pictures uh?" She asked once she saw the Polaroid picture in her hands.

"Yeah, she has one of those cameras, it's easier we don't have to go develop the picture after taking them. This one was when we get back to work in 2017, I was in my trailer and she knocks on the door before poking her face and the doll. I laughed so much that day, I was really happy because she was doing everything to not make me think about how it was our last avengers together." Elizabeth explained with a soft smile on her face.

"Did it change how you were on set to date your co-star?" Florence asked genuinely curious

"Not really, at first Jeremy, Chris, Robert, and Anthony wouldn't stop teasing us about it but they got used to us randomly kissing between takes and it was like before. It's not like they needed me a lot on set." Elizabeth chuckled and Florence listen attentively.

"I was mostly taking care of Rose when she wasn't in daycare like that Scarlett didn't have to worry about her. She's a great kid we sometimes went to see her mom acting. unfortunately, one day I was taking her on set and they were filming her death, the poor kid thought her mommy really died." Lizzie said with a small pout remembering perfectly the day.

December 9th, 2017:

"We're not doing a quickie now." Scarlett playfully scolded her girlfriend. They were in the younger actress trailer taking their lunch break. "Why not you want it, I sure want it and Rose is in daycare that's perfect." Elizabeth told her continuing kissing her neck.

Scarlett was having a hard time thinking clearly, even if it was tempting she couldn't do it she need to go back on set. "Because one I'm already late and two I'm in my Natasha's clothes and wig if I got back there with ruffle hairs and clothes they will immediately know what happened."

"I hate when you're right." Lizzie finally stop kissing Scarlett's neck and puckered her lips to be kissed which the older immediately did. "Don't worry I'll ask Chris to babysit, tonight it'll be just you and I."

"Mh It's a date then." Elizabeth smile slightly slapping Scarlett's butt when she gets up to leave the trailer, the older send her a playful glare when she smiles innocently. "Oh, you should think about going to the makeup room before you go on set." Lizzie told her pointing to her neck.

"You didn't." Scarlett frowned looking in the mirror on the wall, she gasps when she see the big hickey Lizzie made. The younger just shrugs mumbling to herself. "Should have said yes to the quickie."

Elizabeth could hear Scarlett laughing at her remarks until the older close the trailer door behind her, she smile contentedly on her couch. "This is a nice four months anniversary."

She stays in her trailer until she had to go pick Rose up from daycare, she passed the time thinking about the past four months. When she was in New York in the summer she saw her sisters and she told them that she was now in a happy relationship with Scarlett, they took the news really great and wanted to know everything about the two women.

It was the same for her parents and Scarlett's family everybody was happy for them, Rose had accepted her in her life quickly. She couldn't be happier than she is with Scarlett at the moment, she hopes it would stay like this for a long time.

-

Sorry, I'm a bit later than I normally post, I had to stay longer at my job. Anyway here is the new chapter hope you like it.

Also if you don't know I have Marvel Women One-Shot in English. And three French stories too.