Chapter 14

───────✧❁✧───────

───────✧❁✧───────

It was Wednesday afternoon and Jin was sitting in the university cafe with Jimin and Jungkook. As usual, Jimin was talking all the time, and Jungkook's big bambi eyes looked at Jimin intently.

"You know we should really go there, right Jin?" Jimin tapped Jin on the shoulder. "Uh, what?" Jin looked at Jimin, he hadn't really listened to what his friend was saying.

"That new restaurant that opened last week, yesterday I went there with my friends and it was great and if not expensive." Jimin said.

"It's a perfect place for a date but also for a casual afternoon in Seoul." Jimin noted.

"Speaking of dates, do you have someone in mind that you like Jin?" Jimin smiled. "Huh no why. I have Areum and that's enough I really don't need a relationship right now." Jin said.

"You know that's what I said a few years ago before I met Yoongi and Hoseok and look what happened." Jimin laughed. "You never know Jin."

"I know, but I just want someone I can trust who can get along well with a child and most people my age don't fit that picture." Jin sighed.

"Who said you have to date someone your age." Jimin said. "Look at Jungkook his crush is also not as old as him, okay maybe just a year difference but still." "Hey hyung not nice." Jungkook pouted.

"But what I'm trying to say Jin is that you're going to find someone really nice when the time is there, you never know if it's in a few mintes or a few years but it will come." Jimin said.

"Well thank you Jimin for this great advice." Jin sighed before he grabbed his phone out of his bag. He looked for messages from Taehyung but his eyes whident when he saw how late it was.

"Shit!! I have to go guys!" Jin said while he grabbed his stuff and stood up from the table. "Where are you going hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I have tutoring!" Jin practicly ran out of the café.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"I'm late. I'm late. I'm late!" Jin ran trough the building with his jacket half on and his bag loosely on his shoulder.

Why did he have to be late right now? It was very nice that Mr. Kim offers to help him. And then he had to leave a bad impression right now. Why?

While Jin was still running through the halls, people looked at him funny, he would sometimes run into someone and often go in the wrong direction.

Then finally after ten minutes he arrived infront of Mr. Kims office. He knocked on the door hoping Mr. Kim wouldn't be mad at him.

"Come in." Jin heard a deep voice say. Jin then opened the door and walked inside.

He saw Mr. Kim sitting behind his desk with his glasses half on his nose and some papers in his hand. "I'm so sorry I'm late Mr. Kim." Jin apologised.

"Oh it's okay Seokjin, take a seat." Namjoon pointed at the seat infront of him. "Ah thank you Mr. Kim." Seokjin took a seat.

"Seokjin?"

"Mmh." 

"How many tmes do I have to say to just call me Namjoon?" Namjoon said while he put his glasses down.

"I'm sorry Mr- I mean Namjoon." Seokjin blushed slightly.

"That's better." Namjoon kinda smirked when he saw the blush on Seokjin's face.

"Now let's start shall we?"