(Alternative Ending) Chapter Twenty Two - Speaking Dat God Language

Почніть із самого початку

"Bond? So you mean..."

"Yes, the two of you became connected through a bond when you two had..."

"Okay! That's enough!" I cut him off. I didn't really need to hear anymore of this. Whis chuckled to himself. "Wait, does that mean I can try to learn the divine language?"

"I would assume so" Whis said. "Learning the divine language is rather similar to how you mortals learn English or Japanese."

"It's that easy?" Bulma asked.

"I wouldn't necessarily say it's easy but if you can comprehend the basics of it, I'm sure you will be able to speak it in no time."

"Hmm" I thought to myself.

"So what has gotten you interested in learning the divine language, (Y/n)?" Whis asked as he leaned down to look at me. "Are you perhaps trying to achieve some sort devious goal or something similar in that matter?"

"Devious?" I questioned. "No, I was just curious, that's all." I was speaking the truth here.

"(Y/n), remember the saying you mortals have" Beerus said from the lounge chair he was relaxing on. "Curiosity killed the cat."

"I know."

~End of Flashback~

"Hey Bulma." I was now fiddling with one of her gadgets.

"Yes (Y/n)?"

"If one was to go to the center of the universe, can they breath with just a regular oxygen tank? Also how would you be able to go there?"

"Hmm, good question." Bulma thought to herself for a moment about my question. "I think you would need something similar to the cube Whis used when we went to see super Shenron" she started. "Also, you probably wouldn't have to worry about oxygen inside there."

"I see."

"What? You want to take a trip to the certain of the universe or something?"

"Something like that, I mean wouldn't it be cool to see what all we explore there!"

"Hmm, you're right!"

The two of us continued our talk about the possibility of creating something similar to Whis's hexahedron. We also talked about how we could also gather the super dragon balls just in case we might need them some day if some sort of catastrophe were to happen.

"Oh yeah" I walked back into the room. "Would it be okay if I borrow the dragon radar?"

"Sure" Bulma said as she went back to working on whatever she was working before I showed up. I nodded my head and walked over to the shelf I spotted it on earlier, picking it up. "If you don't mind me asking, what do you plan on wishing for?"

I did have a few wishes in mind but I didn't want to tell Bulma about them for some reason. "In all honesty, I just kind of want to talk to Shenron about what all wishes he can grant and which ones he can't" I told her. "It would be helpful to know more about this if we ever need to make a wish in the future."

"That's a good idea, (Y/n). We really don't know what all Shenron can do" she started. "I know he did tell us that there were a few wishes that were out of his range of power to grant because of Dende."

"Yeah."

I talked to her some more and eventually left for home with the dragon radar in my hands. I told myself I would probably slowly collect the dragon balls after Bulma and I completed our own hexahedron.

Back on Beerus's Planet, Beerus, Whis, Goku, and Vegeta were in the middle of eating instant ramen.

"Whis, how far is (Y/n)'s divine language lessons coming along?" Beerus asked.

"I'm surprised you're asking about that my lord" Whis replied.

"What?! (Y/n)'s learning how to speak the language of the Gods?!" Goku exclaimed, almost spilling Vegeta's ramen over in the process.

"Weren't you paying attention, Kakarot?" Vegeta asked as he protected his ramen.

"Heh heh, no, sorry."

"Geez, you are a complete idiot" Vegeta mumbled.

"To answer you question Goku, yes, (Y/n) is being guided by myself in learning how to speak the language" Whis took a bite from his ramen and gushed over it. "Oh! And to answer your question Lord Beerus, she's is a fast leaner and she can almost speak full sentences."

"I see." Beerus grabbed his instant ramen and took a sip of the broth. "Did she tell you why she wanted to learn the language?"

"She simply told me that she was interested in the language. She also told me how she spent years on learning how to speak most of all the mortal languages out there."

Beerus sat his empty cup of ramen down. "Hmm, something about this doesn't sit right with me."

"What do you mean my lord?"

"I don't know. I just have a strange feeling that something is going to happen soon."

Goku and Vegeta looked at Beerus. They were curious to know what he meant about those words he uttered.