FRIENDS??

Ishqi's POV:
Soon people started coming to the office.. Some greeted me while some just smiled... All I was thinking about was the morning incident... I kept questioning myself.. "Was I just going to kiss Ahaan? "
The same question hovered in my head... Just then I got a call.. It was ahaan's call...
I picked it up reluctantly.. Although I could see ahaan from the transparent glass between us... I answered the call... All he said to me was to get Mr Mishra files to his cabin... I collected the file and left for his cabin.

POV Ends...
Ishqi knocks the door.. Ahaan screams come in, in a rather sweet tone..
Ishqi enters the cabin hesitantly...
I- ahaan aapki files..
A- hmm
Ishqi decides to leave but she feels a warm big hands around her thin wrist.. Her heart races as she finds out it was ahaan's hands...
Ahaan Signalles her to sit.... She sits down immediately..
Ahaan removes his hand from her wrist and they both get awkward...
A- a.. Are you okay ishqi...
I- haa ab main thik hoon...
A-well if you don't mind tum mujhe bata sakti..
I- kya batana hai..
A- yehhi ki aaj subah tumhe kya hua tha..
I( nervous)- hmm vo vo...
A- agar tumhe nahi batana toh it's ok... I understand... keeping a warm smile on his face..
I- vaise bhi aapko kya farak padta hai..
( Unintentionally these words flew out her mouth...she immediately regretted it...she shouldn't have to be rude...after all he just cared about her)
I( tries to cover up but gets scared to see the warm smile replaced by anger)- vo......
A- mujhe farak padta hai...( He blurted out loud... )
Ishqi gets scared and suprised..she stands up to leave ..
While ahaan is burning in anger ..the only reason behind his anger is ishqi telling him that he didn't care about her..he felt pain in his heart...
Ahaan gets up seeing ishqi get up and starts walking towards her...while ishqi starts moving backwards..ahaan pins her to the door....and looks into her dark brown orbs....he felt peace looking into them ..His anger which could not be even controlled by his family seemed to calm down....they looked at each other for minutes...
Ishqi managed to speak seeing him calm down...
I- kyu farak padta hai aapko..huh?? Main toh bass aapki PA hoon...
Ishqi showed him the reality...
A- pata nahi bas farak padta hai...
Looking into her hypnotizing eyes...
I- kyu nahi pata ......
A-( coming back to his senses) - tum meri employee hoon isliye farak padta hai... Agar koi aur bhi hota toh main usse bhi...( Avoiding eye contact)
I- ohh thik hai.....
A-aacha ek baat bolu tumhe..( while walking towards the chair)
I- hmm
A- Kya hum ..... I mean hum dono..
Hum....matlab main aur tum....
I- aap itna hichkicha kyu rahe hai???
A- FRIENDS?? Forwarding his hand for hand shake..
I- Shakes the hand and starts laughing...
A- ( annoyed) tum has kyu rahi hooo
I(in between her laugh)....
Aap... Aap toh aise hichkicha rahe the jaise aap mujhe propose karne wale the ( suddenly stops laughing after realising what she spoke...)
Both of them blushed .
A- okk ab ho gaya ho toh jaake kaam kar lo..
Before leaving ishqi whispers to herself loud enough for ahaan to hear it.."AKDU VEER MALHOTRA mode on"
Making ahaan chunkle...
Ahaan's POV...
Just when ishqi said me she was nothing to me rather than a employee I felt daggers in my heart... I don't know why I reacted so foolish in front of her ...All I felt was pain when reality struck me. She was absolutely correct when she said there is nothing between us rather the a professional relationship... My mind kept alerting me not to react that way...It said me to act as if I literally don't care...but first time in my life I guess my heart overpowered my brain...My foolish brain like always wanted things to go on the same way.....but my heart ...it wanted to have some personal relation with ishqi..And when I looked in her eyes all my anger evaporated ....
This happened to me for the first time...Never I my life I have calmed down when I was angry...I stayed away from my family when I was angry...But today... I don't believe I calmed down looking into those dark brown orbs...
Crossing my mind for the first time and listening to my heart I dared to ask ishqi if she would be my friend....Seeing her reluctantly agreeing I felt really happy....And seeing her laugh her heart out I felt I had win over the entire world...
I don't know why I have been feeling this way..I met her just couple of days ago, but it felt as if I knew her from eternity till eternity...
POV ends..
Kartik's cabin:
Tanya has been ignoring Kartik from yesterday... She felt embarrassed, while Kartik felt that it was his fault...he feared that his friendship with tanya was at stake...He called tanya to his office... She showed up after 10 minutes... nervousness was on her face..
As soon as tanya enters the cabin karti pins her to the wall..the both look into each other's eyes . .....
K- tanya.... ignoring me won't help...
T- I...I...I...I am really sorry...mujhe pata hai maine tumhe kiss kiya but... but I didn't plan it ....I guess flow- flow main hogaya...(says this keeping her head down and avoiding eye contact)
Kartik lifts her chin up making her look at him...
K- it's ok ....
Sabse galti hoti hai....meri bhi galti hai..lets forget about it... This shouldn't effect our friendship..
T- sorry
K(in filmy way)-dosti ka ek hi usool hai madam no sorry no thankyou.... And winks at her... They both started laughing...
Kartik in his mind-
At last pachup... Wait pachup!!!! Stop thinking Kartik and let's enjoy with one of the most beautiful girl ever!!!!

So guys how was it??
Boring tha kya??
I know it was long..hope you didn't get bored...
Ignore the typos...
Do comment and vote...
Will update soon...
Bye!!!