Growing feelings...

Next morning...
At office
Ishqi came early to the office as she had a lot of pending work... She sat at her desk hurringly completing her work..Ahaan also came to the office early as he had a lot of work to complete ( So dramatic and filmy right!)
He stood on the entrance staring at ishqi do her work... Suddenly after a minute or so ishqi let out a frustrated moan... She tried programming something on her laptop but it just seemed impossible...
Her moan grabbed ahaan's attention...He walked towards ishqi...
A- ruko main batata hoon...( Ahaan said softly standing behind her..)
Ishqi turned at looked at ahaan...
I- aap kab aaye?
A- bas abhi-abhi..( he lied reluctantly.. )
Ishqi turned towards her laptop...Ahaan leaned downwards caught hold of ishqi's hand which was on the mouse... As soon as ahaan touched ishqi a wave of electric shock passed her spine...
Ahaan kept on explaining thing to ishqi unaware of the fact that his hot sweet spearmint breath was touching ishqi's shoulder.... As ahaan kept on explaining ishqi could hardly focus on what he was telling .... She tilted her face towards ahaan's cheeks...She kept on gazing at his lovely dark chocolate coloured orbs...She found peace and dept in them.. Before she knew she was dangerously close to ahaan's cheek...She was so lost in him even to realise it...Just the ahaan felt a warm hot breath on his cheek... He tilted his face to see ishqi dangerously close..Ahaan pressed ishqi's hand which held on the mouse gently...They share an intense eyelock this time they were dangerously close to each other...Just then ishqi felt her head rotate... Everything seemed blurred .. she reluctantly shoved her other hand on her head and let out a painful moan... Ahaan shocked unable to analyse what is happening... While ishqi saw a  the same vision again... But this time she saw one of the girl in the bridal dress taking on one of the groom's body and crying hard...the sound of the cries echoed in her head..All she did was she started crying..Ahaan gets worried ... He immediately calls up tanya who was just  2 minutes away from the office...He explaines her ishqi's situation..Tanya understands that she had gotten a vision..She asks ahaan to wait till she arrives with the tablet...
Ahaan cuts the calls and pulls Ishqi into a embrace..She hugs him back and slowly all pain starts disappearing..This had never happened in all these years....Infact the sleeping pills would help her temporarily late she used to have strong headache...But in ahaan's embrace all pain started to disappear...She felt relaxed..She slowly stopped sobbing....While ahaan was just caressing her hairs...He was damn worried and for his suprise he was worried for ishqi...All of it didn't go unnoticed by tanya.. she was there  all time ahaan pulled ishqi into embrace..She was shell shocked that ishqi's pain reduced in ahaan's embrace..
She stood there overcoming from the latest shock..
While after 2 minutes ishqi felt fine...she lifted up her head... seeing ahaan she quickly turned towards the laptop screen avoiding eye contact....
She felt miserable showing her miserable & vulnerable state to ahaan..but she was also happy that ahaan helped her like a gentleman..
She looked in ahaan's eye..
I- thanks.. she said with a genuine smile which crept on her lips seeing him..
A- it's ok... Take care of yourself..He stared at her face for two minutes and then left to his cabin...
Just then Tanya officially entered into ishqi's desk taking her into bone crashing hug..
T- di..how are you ok?
I- mujhe bhi nahi pata... Ahaan ke hug karne ke baad within few minutes it felt okkk!!
T- di... Aapko yaad hai maasi ne kya kaha tha?
I- hmm
Flashback..
T- massi mujhe aur di kab bina tablets liye iss dard aur darr se durr jaa paenge..
I- haa massi aapko toh sab pata hai bataeyeh na..
M- tum dono ko pata hai didi hamesha ek baat kaha karti thi..
I&T in unison- kya...They really got curious hearing there mom's name..
M- saache pyaar ki takat bohot badi hoti hai... Jiss din tum dono ko apna saccha pyaar, aapna jeevan saathi milega uss din tumhara dard, darr sab door bhaag jaenge..
I- par hame kaise pata chalega ki hamara saccha pyaar kaun hai...
(Asks innocently)
Massi lets out a chunkle..
M- tum dono ko khud ba khud pata chal jayega..
I& T - phir toh hum dono uss din ka intzaar karenge...
M- laughs..accha ab dono soo jaoo..
Flashback ends
I- accha chal yeh sab chodd ab kaam bhi karna hai ...bohot kaam baaki hai..
T- vaise di aapko headache yaa kuch toh nahi hai na..
I- ab main thik hoon... Jaa kaam kar apna.. playfully hits her arm...
Tanya leaves..

How was it??
Hope you guys liked it!!
BTW Kanya kiss was important so had to write it down hope I didn't disappoint Ishqaan fans ....
And yaa you guys are soon going to see lot of ishqaan & kanya moments in upcoming chapters..
Ignore the typos..
Please  do vote and comment....
Bye...
❤️❤️❤️