I sighed, "Like why you swapped Emily and the other girls for me. Like why you're always so cold to me. Like what your hobbies are. Like what's your favorite move. There are a lot of likes, Reaper. I just wanna understand you better."

He didn't say a word. For a moment , I thought that it was because I had convinced him to stay, but then he walked to the door and exited the room. I sighed and placed the flowers on the dresser. Azias was kind enough to put the flowers in a beautiful vase, or maybe the old lady had set him up. Either way, I had truly appreciated him going through all of that to bring me the flowers. My ex had never done anything so selfless for me, even when we had gotten into much bigger arguments than the ones I had been getting into with Azias.

After admiring the flowers some more, I remembered that Azias referenced speaking to Rose about my favorite flowers. I immediately texted her, but after ten minutes, I noticed that she hadn't responded. I decided to playfully curse her out face-to-face, so I left my room and walked downstairs. Timely, Emily came out of her room and waived, so I waived back.

"Is Rose in her room?" I questioned.

Emily nodded, "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure she wants her privacy right now. I think she and Marco are going at it..."

"She and Marco?!" I frowned. Rose hadn't even mentioned to me that she was into Marco. Emily and I tip toed to Rose's room, and we heard Rose's moans mixed with the sound of bodies colliding.

"What position do you think they're in?" Emily asked, and I quickly covered my mouth to muffle my laugh. Emily was truly something else.

I thought for a sec before answering, "I think she's on top, but he's thrusting upwards."

"Why that position?" Emily inquired out of curiosity.

I shrugged, "Rose enjoys riding, but she also likes to be dominated. That position just sounds like a really good combo of that."

"Would explain all the moaning, unless he's just that good at whatever he's doing," Emily teased.

"What do you think?" I asked, wanting to know what position she thought they were in.

"It's not nice to eavesdrop," Azias' voice said from the stairs, startling me completely, and Emily and I immediately turned around shyly from getting busted. We walked over to Azias, and he cocked his head to the left, telling Emily to go to her room. She obliged without any fuss, and I was left alone with him. "We're going for a walk."

"Okay..."

We exited the house and walked side by side to the garden. I hadn't visited this part of his property as yet and was actually surprised that it existed.

"I don't have a favorite move, but I like when you make eye contact," he answered, referring to one of the questions that I had asked earlier. "I swapped Emily and the others for you because I thought I'd have more fun with you."

"Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Having fun?"

"No," he answered. "I imagined this going a lot differently."

"How so?"

"It's my turn to ask questions," he said, and I rolled my eyes. Thankfully, he hadn't caught me doing it. "What's your favorite position?"

I frowned, "You mean dance move?" He stopped walking and stared at me. He didn't say anything at all, and I blushed, understanding that he had made no mistake in what he asked. "I have two: missionary and doggy style." I decided on keeping it basic because he didn't need to know my freaky favorites. We wouldn't be having sex with each other anyways.

"Why those?" he asked out of curiosity.

"Because I can either look the person in the eyes or watch as he goes in and out for missionary. For doggy style, I like when the guy grabs my breasts as his-" I cut myself off and went silent. Why was I telling him this?

"Continue," he demanded.

Fuck...

I finished, "As his balls smack against me and as my cheeks clap." I blushed as I stared at the ground. He did not need to know that. I should've just said something basic or lie. He didn't need to know anything freaky about me because he'd just tease me about it.

"Maybe we can have some fun after all," he joked in a serious tone. "Mine is missionary too."

"Why?" I asked.

"The view and the eye contact," he answered.

"Why are you asking about my favorite positions?"

"Cause I wanna put you in them," he answered bluntly, and that was enough to activate my hormones. Nevertheless, I chose to keep calm and play things safe.

I frowned, "But you turned me down the other night..."

"For good reasons."

"Like?"

He remained silent, and I sighed out of frustration.

"When I have sex, I like to fuck," he stated.

"Okay...?"

"I don't think we would've fucked that night," he explained.

Still not getting what he was hinting at, I pointed out, "We would have if you hadn't sent me to my room..."

"No, we would've planned to fuck, but then we'd end up making love instead," he shook his head. "I don't make love. I fuck."

"Why not?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Cause I don't do feelings."

"Why not?" Silence. "Is that why you're so cold to me?" Silence.

After a long, silent walk through the garden, around the house, and up to our floor, he answered, "Yes," before opening the door and locking himself in his room.