Welcome to Devill😈❤️👼Angel.com

Start from the beginning

DevillAngel.com...

Like really Devil with a double l!!! Wooow!!!

'Mom please yaar I'm not joining these dating sites' I shouted while BD fed me a morsel of halwa and I moaned...
But here was my mother not letting me enjoy the halwa peacefully.

'It is not a dumb site Aahir...it's your Neiv uncle's daughter's website...she runs one of youngest and popular wedding coordinator/planner/match-maker businesses in the country.
She would find you the best!!!' BD said feeding me another morsel of halwa.

'Look BD...I'm not into these arranged marriage things..I agreed just for mom's sake so if she wants this to work out it's got to be my way...I'm not enrolling in these matrimonial kinda sites for sure!!!' I argued and finally my mother gave up!!!

But then my mother being the evil one she came up with yet another genius idea!!!

Wooow!!!

'I would want to meet Dr Aahir Sehgal right now Reena...ask him to come to my cabin' I heard my mom speaking out loudly and I cringed

We were in a hospital. I am sitting in my cabin looking at whether the echo reports of a 67 year Mr Desai looks good or not but all I hear is my desperate mother.

Two weeks have gone. I have settled down in Bangalore but my mother isn't at peace. She is on a march fast rule!!!
Hell bent to find a bride for me and to add on that stupid devillangel.com with a double l!!!
Annoying!!!
I would keep getting whatsapp messages of girls and their photographs!!!
I am a cardiologist for god's sake. There was a time I had pictures of prescription and reports on my phone and now I only have pictures of random girls!!!

No different from each other and I was annoyed every single day.

I had started blocking these numbers I started getting calls from!!? After a point I started getting the feeling of being a hot-line number where one of those s*x chats and calls happen luring people of money and fraud...here I was been lured for free s*x at the cost of my surname given to her along with my property and me doing 'Yes baby ofcourse baby' to girls!!!

Never!!!
I would be anything but a puppy to a girl!

Finally annoyed with her voice I excused myself and went to her cabin and huffed.

'Just because you own this hospital you can't create a scene here mumma...' I said at once banging on the table to which my mom smiled sweetly saying...

'Look son...you didn't respond to that girl who was a supermodel last week'

'She was brainless...she was asking me if I could pout and send her a pic of mine with a pout...I'm a doctor mumma...not a joker yaar' I yelled

'Fine...but that girl...Her name Mishti...such a sweet name...she was a chef in a five star hotel' mom said

'All she asked me was if I loved food, if I could cook, if I knew various kinds of daal...like really mumma??? If I ask her what is restrictive cardiomyopathy will she be able to answer me??? Then how dare she ask me about different kinds of dal...yes I can cook well doesn't mean I know everything about dal... nonsense!!!' I was frustrated.

'Hmmmm okay fine...I understand...you have expectations from the girl...so you know what I spoke to your wifey today!!!'
Mom said and my eyes almost popped out

'Im not marrying some dumb girl...who wifey' my heart was in my mouth...

'Ohhh oh chill...I mean your aunt...Chaahat...I spoke to Chaah Di and she spoke to her daughter...your childhood friend...she is considered the expert in finding best of the best...she has got 99 couples married till now and she was hell bent to find a 100th one to be special someone...but when Chaah Di convinced her she's agreed to be your personal matchmaker. All you have to do is talk to her now and she will find you 'your' kinda girl!!!' mom said passing me her card.

'I am busy now...I need to look at Mr De'

'Later... whenever you are free...call her... she has been informed and would be expecting your call' mom said and rolling my eyes I took the visiting card and walked into my cabin.

I threw the visiting card on my table and got busy with my patients.

Clock was ticking 8:30 pm and I decided to grab some food. I couldn't wait till I reach home so I ordered for a sandwich to be delivered to my cabin and laid back on my chair sipping a cup of coffee when my eyes fell on the visiting card.

I didn't want my mother creating another ruckus so i looked at the number and began dialling..while my eyes fell on the name...

Neiyat Kapoor!!!

Neiyat...

I don't know why some blur childhood memories with this name flashed infront of me...

A light smile appeared on my face however unable to recall anything...

The phone kept ringing and finally I heard a lot of background noises...I could hear loud bollywood music, with the sound of Dhol (drums) playing in background and people giggling and talking...some random announcements happening in the background...it's like so much happening in the background but then I heard a voice

'Helloo...Haanjiiii (Yes please)' and I somehow found the voice a little different. It was deep, sensuous yet so loud!!!

'Can you hear meeee???' she practically shouted and I couldn't stop smiling. I don't know why!!!

'Ummm yes I can Miss Kapoor...I am Dr Aahir Sehgal...My mother Aarya Sehgal asked me to reach you out' I said and she screamed again...

'Ohhhhh yes yes Aaru aunty's son...some childhood buddy...yes yes...Maa told me...can you give me sometime...I'm wrapping up a engagement ceremony in Goa...can I call you back in an hour after I reach hoooooome?' she shouted again to make herself audible...and before I could say a word I heard her shouting...

'Ohhhh uncle ji...burrrahhhhh oye oye hadippa.... ahaaaa...what a dancer you are uncleji...Hrithik must learn from you wohoooooo' she shouted and I could almost listen to her jumping....was she dancing??? 

I couldn't stop smiling. She was wierd yet cute!!!

'Dr Aahir are you therrrrreeee' she asked again and I quipped saying...
'I will wait for your call Miss Kapoor' and she said 'Suuuure' and disconnected the call.

I was left with a smile. Grabbing my sandwich I left to 'Sehgal Mansion'. I freshened up, had a quick shower, had a glass of milk and brushed my teeth while the clock was ticking 11pm and I still didn't receive her phonecall!!!

How unprofessional!!! I thought to myself and was about to sleep while my phone began ringing...

Neiyat Kapoor calling...