CROSSING THE LINE

Start from the beginning

"You don't need that." Shivaay already knew she had an IUD to prevent pregnancy, as it was in her medical file, and groaned. Her legs moved a little higher on his hips, pressing her wetness against the length of him as her hands smoothed down his neck and across his shoulders, mouth against his throat. "Please don't say no," she whispered.

His control wavered, his common sense smashed to smithereens, and his conscience on a leave of absence. Shivaay rolled them so that she sprawled atop him. "I'm not going to say no," he finally rumbled, and grit his teeth, praying for enough control not to finish right then as she gripped his erection.

"Thank God," she replied, and lifted up and sank down onto him, slow and perfect, moaning as he filled her, head lolling backward in bliss. "Oh, oh, ohh, yes!" she groaned, at last bottoming out and sucking in a deep breath through her nose. "Fuck," she whispered, groaning and biting her lower lip as she rocked slowly.

She tossed her long hair and looked at Shivaay, feeling his hands on her hips, holding her there, his dark blue eyes very clear. "Ride me," he grunted, and she felt a sharp tug of wanting in her belly that had her clenching around him, his breath huffing out as she shivered with desire. "Fuck, darling, please, because if you do that again, I'm not going to last."

She groaned, shifting forward, leaning down to kiss him, her tongue stroking into his mouth as she lifted up and then sank slowly back down, moaning against his lips. For long moments she kissed him, riding him slow and deep, and as her heart rate kicked up with her libido, she broke away, moaning as she picked up the pace. "Fuck, yes!" she chanted, the first word on the lift, the second on the downstroke. "Oh God," she whimpered, feeling herself start to lose it. "Shivaay, unh, yes! Shivaay, Shivaay! Fuck yes!"

Annika didn't hear him growling her name, pounding up into her as she came around him, squeezing him delectably and pushing him over the edge into bliss with her. She was lost, utterly and completely, in the hot, molten euphoria of sex with Shivaay fucking Oberoi. It was better than good, it blew great out of the water, and nudged fan-fucking-tastic out of the top spot. Because it was phenomenal.

When she finally came back down, panting and sweaty, still clinging to Shivaay and resting her dead weight upon him, his hands smoothing up and down her back, she blushed a little. "Sorry," she murmured, making to roll off of him, but he held her against himself.

"For what?" he asked, incredulous.

Annika sat up a little. "Well I'm squishing you, and-" She broke off, blushing more. Because that had been, by and far, the very best sex of her whole admittedly limited experiences. "I was probably loud," she muttered, unable to look at him.

She made to roll again, but he was holding her hips once more. "You were. Very loud," he confirmed. "It was hot. Very hot." The girl blushed more, certain her face matched a tomato now, and bit her lip and Shivaay groaned. His hand lifted, tangling in her hair and pulling her by the back of the neck down to kiss her again.

"Mmm," she moaned against his mouth, and her hips rolled of their own accord, his half hard cock still within her. Shivaay groaned again.

"Annika, you're killing me," he muttered, and she kissed his neck, then bit him lightly.

"Does it feel good?" she asked breathily, and rolled her hips once more, slow and deliberate this time. "Or do you want me to stop?" Her pearly whites nipped at him again.

"Don't stop," he ground out, and his hands urged her to move faster. "Yes," he rumbled, "just like that."

The girl moaned, rolling her hips as she kept riding him, hard and deep, and she felt him hardening within her. "Ooh, yes," he moaned as he gripped her ass and spread her wider. She was panting and moaning as he lifted his head to lick her nipple, thrusting up into her. "Unh, fuck, yes!"