My new home

(Y/n POV)

I moved to Japan because my family is to busy and the only person I can live with is my butler, my maid and my aunt.

I had to go to a normal high school, like the ones that are in America.
I arrived in Japan 2 weeks ago, I am still setting up my things in my mothers mansion, which she gave it to my aunt for her to take care of it, after my mother got in an accident which she had to go to America, then she moved there to be closer to my father.

My aunt isn't cruel like, so she took care of me, I live near a beach so I can surf anytime I want, and in my basement there is a skate boarding park. My mother used to love skating but after her accident she stopped, but that was before she met my dad who was a famous surfer while my mom was a famous skater.
I am a mix of both of them, I'm a famous teen surfer but I'm trying to be a famous skater like my mother.

I train about every afternoon to win every skating contest and I'm usually 1st place in surfing, but skating is a little different for me because the board has wheels but I'm getting use to it by now.
I will make my mother proud, every skate boarder has a nickname my mothers skater name was 'Queen' because she was the queen of skate boarding, unlike me I was the goddess of surfing. People called me 'Riptide' because I ripped the tide (Pun intended).

I will become the most amazing person my parents would ever be so proud of my to complete my goals in life.

(3Rd POV)

Y/n was on the beach looking at the sunset, she was breathing in the salty sea air that she always loved. Before she moved to Japan she didn't have any friends because she was busy doing her on thing. But she hopes to at least make a few friends at her new school that she will be attending, on Monday. "I really can't wait to go to school, but at the same time I'm afraid" Y/n said with a little fear.

She didn't notice her aunt place her hand on her shoulder. "It's going to be okay my sweet little Y/n, some of the student's might like you" her aunt said. Y/n jumped and turned around saying " oh aunt Millie, I didn't hear you coming. And are you sure the students might like me?" Her aunt nodded and said "it's getting late we better head inside for dinner, and we are having your favorite for dinner which is.....". "RAMEN!!" Y/n said with a happy smile. 

Y/n and her aunt Millie then went back inside for dinner.    After dinner Y/n was on her bed thinking about her first day at her new school, which she is quite nervous if she is gonna have any friends or not.  Her aunt didn't  her to worry, so he gave up on worrying and went to bed just waiting for the weekend to be over for her to finally go to new school.

...................................................................................................................................................

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER, THE NEXT ONE MIGHT COME IN WHEN I HAVE SOME IDEAS. THANK YOU!!!!!

WORD COUNT: 544!!