Chapter 11 : Tomorrow

3 years passed. Heeseung and Sunghoon became the closest friends ever within this time but tomorrow is Heeseung's graduation day. Which means they won't get to see each other daily anymore. Both of them were upset but it had to come and they had to celebrate his graduation.  Sunghoon of course intends to attend and congratulate him at the ceremony. He prepared a surprise gift for him and lots of things that heeseung loves, and of course, it includes ramyeon and game consoles.
Sunghoon spent almost half of his savings on all the things he bought for heeseung, he hoped heeseung would love it.

Today, Heeseung asked sunghoon out for dinner. He found the courage and decided to confess to sunghoon over dinner
Heeseung wore some really nice clothes and even styled himself up nicely. Waiting at the venue with a bouquet of flowers earlier than the said meeting time. Sunghoon comes on time surprised to see an overly dressed heeseung.
"aren't we just going for dinner ?"  sunghoon asked slightly confused.
"yes but well i want to take you somewhere first" heeseung replied with a smile on his face
"ok ? Let's go"
"before that, these are for you!" Heeseung says as he hands the flowers to sunghoon
"aww these are pretty! Thank you!" Sunghoon had no idea whats going on but he's happy. He gives heeseung a quick hug.
A wide smile appears onto Heeseung's face