(𝐗𝐈.)𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

"Section Commander! What are you doing?" he asked, "We're supposed to leave in five minutes! Please hurry up!"

"There's something I need to confirm," Hange said as the soldier ran away at a rather quick pace.

She continued to observe the rock before standing straight up and facing the woman, who was the only one not blurry in her vision.

"Well, this is interesting," she muttered, "What do you think, F/n?"

F/n nodded, agreeing with her mindlessly while munching on the loaf of bread.

"Hey," Levi called, making the two females glance at him, "Get moving."

"Oh, sorry!" Hange apologised, "What about him?"

"He's been ready for a while now," the captain responded.

"All right, then," Hange said after grabbing the rock and stuffing it in her pocket, "Let's get going then. Come on, F/n."

The younger climbed down from the table she was sitting on, following after Hange as she walked beside Levi, glancing at him and viewing his side profile.

F/n blinked when he caught her glance from the corner of his eyes, raising the last piece of bread she had as an offer.

The man clicked his tongue, pushing her forearm away, silently telling her to eat it up herself. The woman shrugged, finishing the last bit of bread and looking up at the dark sky.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Hange said, smiling while waving her hand, "It took longer to prepare than we thought."

Mikasa sent F/n a smile as she sat on the seat across from her but the second Levi walked in and sat down next to her, the black-haired girl's smile turned upside down.

F/n glanced between the two Ackermans' expressions but before they could even start a glaring contest, Armin interrupted with a quiet gasp.

"Well... Isn't this the priest from the Order of the Walls?" he asked.

"Yes, Nick and I are the best of buddies. After F/n, of course," Hange laughed, slapping his back as she slung her arm around him, "Don't let him bother you. The whole make-up of this squad doesn't make sense. Does it, Levi?"

"No, I think it might," he responded instead, "Erwin picked them out for a reason."

F/n shifted in her seat, body bent slightly to see the woman in spectacles clearer.

"Hange," she called and the attention shifted to her instantly, "Hungry."

The woman let out a carefree laugh, before taking out a loaf of bread.

"Thought you might be," Hange teased as the younger happily munched on the food.

F/n had been eating more and more these days and many had thought that it was because she was starting to get used to them and that she wasn't afraid to ask for something she wanted anymore.

But, oh, how wrong they were. And Levi noticed.

But before he could say anything about it, a man shouted.

"Open the gate!"

On that cue, the large gate opened slowly as a large army of soldiers waited in the entrance. Erwin turned around with his horse before speaking up.

"The situation within Wall Rose is unclear," the commander said, "But everything until Ehrmich is safe. We'll save time going through there. Move out!"

"Yes, sir!" And with that, they galloped away.

"Bring us out," Levi demanded.

"Yes, sir!"

F/n tuned out the conversation that hung in the air and instead threw her head back, chewing on the bread while staring at the dark sky.

The sky had no star visible from their point of view as the sky was cloudy, the thick fog covering the twinkling objects. A cool wind blew her hair away as they galloped at a fast speed.

F/n stood up but the others were too endorsed in the conversation on the Titan walls to notice her. Her eyes fluttered close, a hand still holding the half-eaten bread while the other stayed empty.

Her breathing was calm and that was what she focused on.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

Over and over again, she focused on her breathing.

In and out. In and out.

A cool sensation washed over her, making her calmer than ever. She sat back down, this time having Levi take a quick glance at her from the corner of his eye.

But what he saw was not what he had expected.

Her previous e/c eyes glowed vibrant purple, very visible in the dark night. His eyes widened a fraction but stayed silent as he did not want to grab any attention from others.

But that didn't go as planned.

"F/n," Eren gaped, "Why are your eyes glowing?"

The other four turned to her, noticing immediately the purple glowing eyes she had. Armin and Eren had their mouths agape while Mikasa just stared at her with wide eyes.

Hange stared at her with wide eyes and mouth. Theories started to come across her mind as time flew by.

Was that a sign that she had more Titan abilities?

Was that because she was more powerful than most abnormal Titans?

Or was that a sign that she could actually turn into a Titan and that she had mistaken something with her DNA test?

But none was correct because the words that fell out of Pastor Nick's mouth were loud and clear.

"Lady L/n?"

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴