she stood in front of the mirror looking at herself with a smile. The closet door open and taehyung walk out wearing his suit.

"Wow." he stood there frozen when his eyes fall on his beautiful wife. looking at him through the mirror she chuckle wearing her earrings.

Taehyung stood behind her and wrap his hands around her delicate figure before place a kiss from the side of her head. y/n clear her throat.

"Taehyung-ssi?" she said. Taehyung narrow his eyes.

"Yes Honey?"

"How do I look?" it was the thing she always ask him.

"Gorgeous as always." and her give her the same answer. she giggle and turn around wrapping her arms around his neck.

"why so handsome, Mr. Kim?" Taehyung shugged.

"Taehyung-ssi?" Taehyung groan.

"Stop calling me that." he said. she stood on her toes since she was still tiny in front of him.

"I love you." she whispered in his ears and pull back before walking out of the room. she was his little seducer as well.

***

"Guys come on stop running around. HEY LUCAS IF THAT CAKE FALL I WILL COVER YOU WITH CAKE BATTER AND BAKE YOU IN THE OVEN." yoongi shouted at his son who was trying to stand on the table but hearing his father's threat he innocently smile and step down on the floor before running away

"Wow hyung that's a child abuse." Yoongi roll his eyes and look at jungkook who give him his bunny smile.

"Kids are annoying sometimes. I thought you knew since you have a troublemaking daughter." Yoongi said looking at the 3 year old girl hanging on her father's feet.

"Ya. don't say that about my princess." Jungkook said caressing his daughter's hairs.

Jungkook finally got married 4 years ago. He fall in love with his new secretary. yup a typical boss and his employee's love story. lara was a beautiful young woman. she was half korean and half Malaysian. people like her for her sweet and kind nature.

"Jungkook take care of her okay. I will be with the girls there." Lara said. Jungkook turn his head to his wife.

"Anything else ma'am?" he asked with a boyish grin.

"No drinking." he huff and look at her annoyed.

"I mean it or no entry in the room." she said and walk away leaving the whining jungkook behind.

"Your wife is more dangerous than mine." Yoongi said.

"MIN YOONGI WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT THE THINGS ON THEIR PLACES AFTER USING THEM." yoongi flinch at his wife's loud voice. Jungkook snort and pick up his daughter before running away.

Y/n and taehyung enter in Yoongi's house. y/n smile looking at the girls standing at one side and then her eyes went towards the couple who were arguing.

"Guys?" Taehyung said. yoongi turn around and smile before pulling him in a hug. y/n hug Jieun as well and handed her the gift she brought with her.

"Happy seventh anniversary guys."

"Thank you so much for coming on time guys. seriously namjoon and jin hyung are still not here."

"Make some way for world wide handsome and world wide beauty." A loud cheerful voice echo in the whole room. Haru facepalm herself regretting her life decisions.

"Here they are." The whole house fill with their laughter. everything was still the same.

"Y/n!" hearing her name she turn around and smile looking at her brother who was coming towards her with his wife beside him.