N I N T E E N (2/2)

"I try to deny it but I can't stop myself for falling for her anymore

"I try to deny it but I can't stop myself for falling for her anymore."

Taehyung just change his clothes and came back

Taehyung just change his clothes and came back. y/n was still taking shower. Taehyung want to ask that what really happened.

he ruffle his wet hairs which fall on his forehead and then he hear a knock on the door. Taehyung frown. he stood up and open the door.

"Taehyung" Areum said holding her glasses.

"What happened?" he asked. thinking what she is doing here.

"Um... taehyung I can't find my room and my luggage also haven't arrived, can you please help me." she said blinking her eyes.

"where are the others?" he asked.

"They are all in there room and also beside you and jimin I don't know anyone else. Jimin is busy with his wife so I didn't disturb him. can you please help me Taehyung" Taehyung raise his eyebrows at her excuse. Taehyung's sigh and walk out of the room making her smile

Time skip.

Y/n stood near the window with an angry frown on her face and a pout on her lips. she can see everything that was happening.

Through the window she saw how Areum was clinging on taehyung. what were they doing outside at the first place. her hand form into a fist and she feel ping into her heart.

she was jealous.

her eyes drill hole on both of them. she was so ready to throw her hands on her. Taehyung rub his temple in annoyance. he just wanted to help her but seems like she just brought him here to look around.

"Areum where are your keys?" he asked. poking his tongue in his cheek. he was completely annoyed but still he can't leave her like that also.

"I ..I don't have them."

"What the fuck. so you just lied to me" Taehyung look at her angrily. she bite her tongue and look down.

"I am sorry."