T W E N T Y O N E (2/2)

"you got me

"you got me.
I got you,
we were the starlight that shines more in the deepest night"

She look at the pictures with wide eyes, her hands shake as she look through all of them

She look at the pictures with wide eyes, her hands shake as she look through all of them. They were more then ten pictures. her face scrunched in disgust and tears pool in her eyes.

what is all this?

It's not him right?

She shake her head and bite her lips trying not to cry. she doesn't know what to do or think. there were so many things going inside her head.

The door open and taehyung walk in with a big smile on his face. he frown lightly when he saw her still in his clothes.

"Baby you haven't change yet. we have to leave " his smile drop a little when she didn't say anything.

"Y/n?" He turn her around holding her shoulder but saw tears in her eyes.

"What happened?" lifting her head she put the pictures in front of his face

"What are those?" Taehyung frown and took it from her hands. His eyes widen. he gulp the lump down his throat. he look at her who was looking at him with teary eyes.

"What is all this? t...tell me it's a lie. I.. It's not you right." she said holding his forearm when a tear roll down from her cheek

Namjoon hyung was right I should have told her

"Tae...tell me, they are fake." Taehyung stood there silently. It's hurt him looking at her like that but he was himself so shocked that he couldn't speak a word.

"Why are you so quiet. they are fake right?" Taehyung shake his head making her shock again. her hand drop which was holding his arm.

Taehyung felt like he break her trust. but isn't it all from past. her teary eyes look at him telling him to say that he was lying about this too.

A shaky breath escape her lips and she shake her head not wanted to believe what she just saw. she step back from him making him look at her.

"I can't believe this." she mumble, Taehyung realize that she is thinking something else.