Razen ran towards the both of them

Razen: That was too fast! That block is made from mere pure instinct. It was completely targeted to the King's head.

Edmaris: Ahhh!

The King ran away using the door behind his throne.

Then Shin took out his revolver. Folgen sensed something bad, He sprint to Shin to stop him whatever he's planning, He thrust his spear towards his head. But then Shin disappeared.

Folgen realized, He just stepped in Shin's trap.

Shin: [Remph: King Crimson]

Folgen: What!?

Shin appeared beside him and kicked him in his sides with a strong force that knocks him away.

Folgen was blasted to the side. He let go of his spear and he is trying to stand up

Folgen: What was that? That ability of his, It feels like something is not adding up here.

Shin: [Remph: King Crimson] It has the ability to erase time and predict the future, King Crimson is described as invincible against all other Skills whose powers do not affect time.

Shin pointed his revolver to Folgen's head.

Razen: [Advance Magic: Light Beam]

Razen shot a Light beam. It was clearly as fast as light, But when it was about to hit Shin, He again disappeared.

Razen: How! Teleportation? But I didn't feel any Magicule!

Folgen: RAZEN! WATCH OUT!

Razen looked beside him and saw Shin with his sword, Shin slashed it towards Razen's neck but it it cut it a bit.

Razen quickly readied another magic, But this time it was a High Class Magic.

Razen: [Nuclear Magic: Napalm Burst]

A largely, concentrated nuclear magic was shot towards Shin.

Shin: [Remph: The World]

Shin: Time has stopped.

<< 5 seconds left >>

Shin moved to the side where he can't be hit by the Magic.

Then he reached for something inside his Kimono (In the Cover), He took out many knives.

<< 4 seconds left >>

Shin throws the knives towards Razen.