"She's a baby." Alex said while he drank Aurora's coffee.

Aurora looked at him with an annoyed expression. "I'm not a baby."

"You sure do look like one." Alex snorted.

"Well, you sure do look like a pig." Aurora responding, Meredith looking at her proudly, as the other laugh at the look on Alex's face. His smirk fell from his face.

"How long are you here?" Derek asked causing Meredith to glare at him. "What? I need to know how long I'll be sleeping on the couch."

Aurora laughed. "I'm here for another week but don't worry I'm not staying here. I have a hotel room booked."

"Anyways, if that's all, I'm going to leave because I have to meet Cristina." Aurora spoke before grabbing her coat. Everyone shook her head and she said bye and left.

________

Cristina and Aurora walked along the streets of Seattle into the unknown

"This map does not make sense." Aurora whined her and Cristina stared at the map like a difficult maths problem. "How about we ask him?" She pointed to a man with a bicycle.

They walked up to him and Cristina asked, "Excuse me. Can you direct us to the Space Needle?"

The man looked up from his bike. "It's your, uh, first time in Seattle, huh?"

The girls look at each other awkwardly. "Um... sure, okay." Cristina replied.

"You're just gonna want to west on Union about eight blocks or so, then you turn north and you should..." The man explained but paused as a couple of ambulances drove by with the loud sirens. "Must be a bad accident."

"Yeah, it looks pretty bad." Amara comment to the man. Cristina held her arm as she followed the direction of the sirens.

The man called out. "Hey, that's not west. You're going the wrong way." Aurora just look at Cristina confused but followed her lead.

________

Cristina and Aurora arrived at the school where the shooting had occurred. They saw kids being taken into ambulances.

Aurora notices Cristina looking at one of the patients. She looks at Cristina who moved to help a patient and Aurora rushed to help the paramedics.

"I'm a surgeon, I can help." She exclaimed to the paramedics.

________

The surgeons of Seattle Grace Mercy West watch as the ambulances pile in. Derek and Meredith ran towards the second ambulance that arrives.

"What do you have?" Derek asked as the doors of the ambulance opened causing them to see Aurora inside. Meredith looked confused. "Aurora?"

"Professor John Sturgeon, 48, fell out a fourth-story window, has an open skull fracture and a blown pupil." Aurora explained as she help get the gurney out of the ambulance.

"He fell?" Derek asked confused.

"He helped a dozen kids out the window and up onto the roof, then he tried to go himself and slipped." The EMT replied.

Nobody notices the new presence around as they are occupied by the incoming ambulances.

"Where's Cristina?" Aurora asked Meredith.

"Cristina's here?" Derek asked confused.

"One minute we were trying to find the space shuttle and the next we are following the ambulances." Aurora replied as she pushed the gurney inside the ER. "She got on one of the ambulances."