One

It was supposed to be a sunny, peaceful day. Was. 

"Shit!" biglang napamura si Queen sa biglaang pagpreno ng kotseng sinasakyan niya. Galit siyang napatingin sa rear-view mirror ng kotse kung saan nakasalubong niya ang takot na mata ng driver. Napakunot ang noo niya dahil sa umistorbo sa mahimbing niyang tulog. 

"Y-young L-lady, may nabangga po ata tayo." utal at nanginginig na sagot ng driver. Queen fight the urge to roll her eyes. Ang aga-aga ito sasalubong sa kanya? What the hell?

"Fuck it!" Queen cursed, silent yet full of venom. She huffed and forcefully closed her eyes. She need to calm down. She really need to calm down. Or else...

"Hey fucktard! Get the hell out of there!" Queen inhaled and exhaled continuously, as if her sanity depends on the amount of air that circulates in her system. She freaking need to calm herself down.

There was a knock- loud and angry. Queen inhaled once more. The knock becomes more forceful, louder, and so fucking annoying. Queen exhaled. Her driver keeps on looking at her. Sweat forming on his forehead, lips quivering and hi hands fidgeting yet he stay in his seat, waiting for the young lady's order. He doesn't want to anger the young lady once more.

"I said get out of there! You fucking idiot! Or else I'll break this goddamn window!" With one sharp breathe Queen opened her door and steps out of her car. The young man who was knocking at the driver's window stopped and waited for her to get out. He was freaking ready to give whoever it was a piece of his mind. They almost run over his million worth car, dammit!

But he wasn't ready for what was waiting for him. Seriously. "What do you want?" cold, unforgiving, dangerous. Parang may yelong bumalot sa buong pagkatao niya. Hindi siya makagalaw, walang mabuong sagot sa utak niya kaya't nanatili siyang nakatingin sa babaeng kaharap. Then he look on her eyes. Hazel-colored orbs shining so brightly under the blinding rays of sun yet void of emotion. He tried to open his mouth to say something- to yell that they almost crushed into his car and goddammit there was a scratch on it but he stayed quiet, mouth hanging open, eyes meeting the most cold and emotionless orbs he had ever seen. Emotionless yet so, so beautiful.

Napataas ang kilay ni Queen habang hinihintay sumagot ang kausap. Wala siyang oras para makipagtitigan sa kaharap. She folded her arms on her chest and sighed loudly. Tila nagising naman ang kausap sa ginawa niya. Good. She doesn't want to waste more time than necessary.

"Y-you just hit my damn car!" he shouted the first thing that comes into his mind. "Shit! Tignan mo! Look at what happened! Nagasgasan ang kotse ko!" he run his hands on his hair and exhaled loudly. Unti-unting bumabalik ang galit na nakalimutan niya kanina. Kakabili lang niya ng kotseng to tapos ano? Magagasgasan lang? The hell with that?

Pinanood ni Queen ang bawat galaw ng kausap. Observing, like his some mere entertainment in her peaceful-turned-annoying day. She watched as he combed his messy hair and closed his eyes in an attempt to control his rage. A small, unnoticeable smirk found its way on her lips, "So what?" she asked. 

Mabilis na napamulat ng mata ang lalaki, kunot ang noong hinirap si Queen, "... So what? Huh? I can't believe this!" he chuckled sarcastically before sighing once more, "Just- just pay for the damages and were done." parang sumusukong dagdag nito. Well, hindi naman talaga niya kailangan ng pera pero what else can he asked for? Alangan namang palampasin nalang niya to? No, no. That won't do. No one messes up with him and gets away unscathed. But since the culprit in front of him is a girl- and a beautiful one at that, his mind gladly added, at least a compensation would do, right?

"Why would I?" what? Hindi makapaniwalang napatingin ang kausap kay Queen. He face palmed. What the hell is with this girl? Fuck it. "Why would you? Yeah. Of course. Why. Would. You. Right?" he mockingly laugh. What the hell? Really?

Queen sighed. This is getting really boring. Sasagot na sana siya ng may mga lalaking bumaba sa kotse ng lalaking kausap niya at parang inip na tumingin sa kanila. "What's taking you for so long?" tanong ng bagong kakababa bago siya napatigil ng makita ang kausap ng kaibigan niya, "Oh, what a pretty lady." he jokingly said. Napatingin naman sa kanya ang iba pang kasama bago sumunod ang mga tong bumaba sa kotse at tumingin kay Queen. "Oi! Hi, miss gorgeous!" sunod ng isa at "May I have your number?" dugtong pa ng isa.

Queen irritatingly sighed, they really are getting in her nerves. Kung anumang pasensiya ang meron siya kanina- not that she have a lot, ay nawala. She glared at the laughing trio who was leaning on whoever this guy's car is- "I'm not interested in any of you so shut the hell up!" what she hates the most, aside from anyone or anything disturbing her sleep is noisy people. These people just have to do both things. Fuck it.

They flinched and immediately stop laughing. The hell. This girl is emitting a very dark aura. "Just pay for this damages then--" nabalik ang atensyon ni Queen sa kausap bago niya pinutol ang sasabihin nito, "Or else what?" is he threatening the feared and undefeated Queen Stephanie Hamilton? HA! As if he can!

He smirked. A devilish one. His boyish aura turning into a wild beast. Eyes glinting into amusement and lips curving up slowly on the side. He walked near her until there's only 3 inches separating them. He glowered at her. Intimidating, challenging. Nanatili si Queen sa pwesto niya. Looking up slightly to meet the guy's eyes. As if this would scare her. She faced a lot more than this.

"What?" her voice colder than before. His smirk grew wider "You know what I can do to right now, aren't you?" he inches a bit more, lips almost touching hers. He smiled oh so sweetly, inhaling the sweet scent coming from her. Intoxicating, it feels like he's getting drunk by her smell.

"What are you trying to say?" Queen stared at him. Taking in and studying his features. Truth be told, the guy is actually handsome. She looked at his brownish hair that styled messily as if he just got out from a heavy and sexy night. She moved her eyes into a deep brown eyes matching the color of his hair. Mischievous brown orbs staring deeply into her hazel-colored ones. Then to his pointed nose that gives him a more manly look to his pink, kissable lips. She noted the sharp jaw that helps emphasize his manly feature more. She might be squealing if she's some other girl. Damn, this guy is actually hot.

"What about spending a night with me bilang bayad mo? I'd be very gentle to you, I swear. I'm Marc Kyle Sagara Sy, by the way." he seductively smiled at Queen, eyes travelling from her eyes down to her body. "Are you flirting with me?" she asked, boldly and direct. He step forward, mouth on her ear, "Why? Would you flirt back?" he whispered, tone more seductive than before.

Queen rolled her eyes. She seriously doesn't have a time for this! She step back, widening the gap between the two of them before looking up and meeting his eyes. "No. Why would I?" she stared, eyes void of emotion, voice full of mockery. "Let me say this. First of all, as what I said earlier, hindi ako interesado sa inyo. Second, if you're trying to flirt with me, for the love of god, just stop. You don't have enough charms to meet my standards. Lastly, if you think you can have your way on me, you're wrong. You need to do more than that to get me." he stiffened. As if he can't process whatever Queen has said. This actually is a big blow to his ego. He just got dumped. What the fuck!

Kinuha ni Queen ang wallet sa bulsa at bumunot ng calling card. Dahan-dahan niyang inabot ito kay Kyle at muling tumingin ng diretso sa mata ng lalaki. "Call the numbers in that calling card if you're that desperate to have the pay." she said before climbing up to her car. She slammed the door hard feeling the boiling anger rising in her stomach. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, "Drive" she exhaled. 

"Y-yes, young lady" she opened her eyes and raised her eyebrows. What the hell is he stammering for? She shakes her head and glance at her watch. 8:15? What the hell she's freaking late in her first class. Great. First day and late already. Ugh, dammit. It doesn't matter anyway. She's not in the mood anymore.

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.