« You Are Reading; »
« Demon Love, Chapter Six »

« You Are Reading; »« Demon Love, Chapter Six »

douma: akaza

akaza: yes douma

douma: what are you doing rn

akaza: .

akaza: sitting beside you

akaza: what do you need

douma: well

douma: i was thinking

akaza: stop right there

akaza: it can never be good when you're thinking

douma: 🙁

douma: i'm being serious

enmu: doubt

douma: shut up

douma: anyways i was thinking

douma: maybe if you're comfortable we could try to take our relationship a bit further 👍

akaza: oh

akaza: sure ig

douma: [yummy]

enmu: 🧍‍♂️ have fun and don't make babies

enmu: wait

enmu: you can't make babies nvm

enmu: have fun children ☺️

--

"Oh, Akazaaa, my beloved~" Douma crawled over to the shorter male and sat behind him, wrapping his arms around the other mans waist, the soft fabric of his red long sleeve brushing the other's skin.

Akaza shivered to Douma's touch, softly falling back into his embrace. Muffled whimpers fell from his closed lips as his lover ran his hands along his chest, lightly licking and sucking at the mans tattooed neck.

"Dou- Douma~" the name spilled from the smaller demon's mouth in the tone of a plea, grabbing onto Douma's pants and lightly tugging on them.

"Yes, my love? What do you need?" Douma smirked at the way his boyfriend was reacting to the smallest actions from him, and finding pleasure just in his muffled whimpers. He could sit like this forever.

But he didn't. He instead continued moving his hands along the smaller male's bare chest, rubbing his fingers teasingly on his exposed v-line, enjoying the way Akaza squirmed beneath him.

"Ahh~ Mm, Douma~ Ple- Please~" Akaza choked on his words, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. It's safe to say this alone could get him off, but he wanted so much more. Therefore, he took it upon himself to take control.

Even in the messed state he was in, he managed to pull away from Douma, leaving his partner with a questioning look on his face.

"Are you alright? Did I do something wrong? I'm sor-" before Douma could finish, Akaza quickly got onto his lap, grinding himself down against his clothed thigh.

"Ohh, I see. Impatient, are we?" Douma teased, his hands holding Akaza's tattooed hips, moving him back and forth at a slightly faster pace. "I wonder if you can get off just to this, hm?"

"Dou- Douma, please~ Ah, please~" Akaza had his head thrown back, his hands in a tight hold on his boyfriend's thigh right above where he was pleasuring himself, his hickey-covered neck exposed to his lover, letting him admire the mess he left Akaza in.

"Please what? Surely you don't want me to fuck you, you seem to be doing just fine with what you chose to do!" the taller male chuckled, moving one of his hands to wrap around his lovers neck, dragging him into a heated make out session.

Akaza fell into Douma, both the males falling back onto the surface of the older's bed, Akaza hands palming and grabbing at Douma's shirt, sliding up and over his head in a quick motion, going immediately back to kissing him while his own pink fabric fell from his shoulders.

Both the males roamed each other's bodies, Akaza focusing on undoing Douma's belt while Douma dragged Akaza's pants and boxers down, kicking them off the smaller male's ankles with his feet, while Akaza finally got Douma's clothes off as well.

The smaller male's hands trembled at the sight of how big Douma was. He'd always imagined it, but could he really take that?

"Okay, my love, my turn," Douma spoke softly, grabbing his lovers wrists and flipping the two of them over.

Once Akaza was comfortable under him, Douma used his left hand to pin Akaza's arms above his head, his right hand trailing down his body, stopping when he found his hands resting on the soft skin of Akaza's ass. He then trailed his slender fingers to his boyfriend's pleading hole, immediately starting off with two fingers inside of him.

"AH, Douma~" Akaza's head was thrown back once again, his mouth agape while his face had a twisted look of pleasure and pain.

After a few moments, Douma began thrusting his fingers slowly, his pace picking up every few seconds until he had his boyfriend under him in a shaking mess.

"Douma, I- I'm gonna- Ah~" Akaza moaned softly as he came to his finish. However, his lover wasn't satisfied yet, removing his fingers and immediately stroking his own cock as he held it to his boyfriends entrance.

"Douma, wai- wait," the tattooed male barely got a chance to speak before his boyfriend was inside of him, starting off at a quicker pace than usual, his hand wrapped around the others already hard cock, stroking the tip of it.

Akaza was trembling already from the contact, pleasure washing over him. His legs were wrapped around his lovers waist as tight as they could go, and his bottom lip was between his teeth, trying his best not to let his loud moans, almost screams, ring through the room.

"Stop hiding it, my precious. Let everyone hear what a whore you are for me deep down. No one can hear you but me~" Douma purred in his ear while his precum dripped into the male under him.

"Douma, oh my god, please~ Don't stop, don't ever stop, ah~" Akaza's pleas and moans fell out uncontrollably, his words staying consistant to fulfill his lovers desires.

That worked. Well, until he said the unexpected.

"Douma, hng~ master Douma, please~" that word made Douma go crazy inside. His hands quickly moved to Akaza's hips, forming an almost inhumane grip on him, his thrusts going faster than humanly possible.

Within the next few moments, Akaza was spurting his white substance all over his stomach along with the male's on top of him, which sent Douma over the edge, causing him to release inside of his boyfriend practically at the same time.

After about a minute of riding out their orgasms, Douma pulled out and layed beside the smaller male, wrapping his arms around his waist, ignoring the sticky substances on both of their skin.

"So! Am I good?" he asked excitedly, listening to Akaza's racing heartbeat and soft panting. "More than good," was the answer he got back, "I love you."

"Oh! I love you too, Akaza!" Douma said happily, snuggling his head into the crook of his lovers neck. "I'm happy we got to do this. Be close or whatever."

"Me too! Now shh, rest. I'm sure you need it!"

And with that, the two demons fell asleep entangled in each other, both nonverbally agreeing that the showering could come later.