« You Are Reading; »
« Demon Love, Chapter Two »

"As much as I would hate to admit it, this is nice, Douma

"As much as I would hate to admit it, this is nice, Douma. Nice scenery." Akaza admitted, looking down at his feet shuffling through the flowers around their picnic blanket.

"I can be easy when I choose to be, m'lord," Douma looked over at Akaza and smiled with his eyes closed, a peaceful look on his face while Akaza sat with his jaw dropped, looking at the man in awe.

Akaza was never one for feelings, but Douma made him feel something he couldn't resist. He made him have butterflies and sometimes put him above cloud nine. Akaza was in love, he knew that much, but he would never show that.

Feelings. They're scary.

"Am I that breathtaking? Feels like you've been staring for hours," Douma stated, resting on his elbows and leaning his head back, looking at the stars. "Sure." Akaza responded, shimmying over to Douma, making the other man lay all the way down so he could lay on his chest, an arm resting around his waist as well.

"How adorable~!" Douma said, resting his head on the smaller mans upon his shoulder. "Shut up, idiot. Look at the stars." Akaza plucked Douma's chin, causing the man to giggle.

*DING*

enmu to akaza, douma, and 2 others.

enmu: AKAZAAAAA

kokushibo: he's on a date, idiot. shut up.

--

Douma looked down on his shoulder, seeing a sleeping Akaza with a peaceful look on his face.

--

akaza: my love is sleeping, please be quiet :) -douma

enmu: AWWWWWW

enmu: DID YOU SEE THAT?? HE TEXTED FROM AKAZAS PHONE ☺️💕

kokushibo: can you not read? shut up idiot!

enmu: ok ok sorry

akaza: :)