"Does the person that took you know you have your phone ?"

"No"

"Ok don't let them find out"

"Ok mommy, can you come get me ?"

"Turn your location on"

"Ok.. are you gonna come get me ?"

"Yes I'm gonna come get you baby I'm on the way right now" I said standing up.

"Can you get me some food ?"

"Really xion ?"

"Please mommy"

"Do you know you was just kidnapped"

"No.. she said she was my granny"

"Well she's not. And she took you away from us most likely to hurt you"

"Oh well then can I fight he-"What are you doing ?!" I heard somebody cut him off.

"Talking to my mommy"

"Give me this"

"Poppa no !"

The phone hung up making me groan. I looked down seeing he already turned his location on and sighed in relief.

"Come on sasha we gotta go, now !" I said rushing off and she followed.

"Mommy" I heard making me pause looking over. "Mommy really has to go baby, can it wait ?" I said

"yes" she pouted. I went over kissing her cheek then ran out the house.

I got in the car and sasha started it driving off. "What's the address ?" She said looking over at me.

"Umm it's- what the fuck"  I said looking at the address. "What ?" She said looking over at me.

"the address is my mom house.."

Xion pov:

I sniffed wiping the blood from my lip. "Don't hit me"

"Shut up and get up" she said yanking me up by my arm.

I growled lowly started to get mad and punched her in the eye.

"Ow !" She said dropping me. I tackled her to the ground and punched her in the mouth like she did me.

"Get off of me !" She said throwing me off of her. I got up quickly running back over to her and kicked her in the face.

She caught my leg slamming me on the ground and I hit my head hard where I hurt it at.

"ouch" I whimpered feeling tears come in my eyes. My lip quivered while I put my hand over my head.

"Get up !" She said snatching me up. "I want my mommyyyy" I cried holding my bleeding head while she dragged me somewhere.

I started crying louder feeling a sharp pain in my throbbing head.

"SHUT UP !" She yelled.  "I w-anna go hommeee" I cried.

She ignored me still dragging me somewhere. We got outside and I tried to run but she snatched me up and threw me in the car making me hit my head again.

I started sobbing out of pain while my head leaked.

Roman pov:

My stomach turned making my face scrunch. "she's hurting my child"

"How you know ?" Sasha asked looking over at me. "I got a feeling" I said sitting up.