𝐶ℎ𝑝.5:𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Začít od začátku

  ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

On the road

For once, I was in the passenger seat and Sam was in the back with Eddie.

"What's her name?" Sam asked, curiously.

"Violet." I told him, glancing at him.

"What's her story? Like how did you meet her?" Dean asked.

"Like Eddie, I saved her when she was five-years old. Constantine and I found four demons surrounding her in an abandoned warehouse, We exorcist them. See, Violet and Constantine are both special, that's why I made him look after her." I explained to them.

"Wait, does this mean I have a sister?" Eddie asked. I couldn't help but smile at his question.

"Yeah, I guess." I said.

"Cool. I cant wait to meet her!" Eddie exclaimed. I chuckled at his enthusiasm.

"How are they special?" Sam asked, going back to our conversation.

"Constantine can see the supernatural in their true form. Like if a demon was possessing someone he'd be able to see the demon." I told them.

"And Violet?" Dean asked.

"That...that I can't tell you, only she can." I said.

"Fair enough." He retorted. It was silent for a minute, giving Sam and Dean time to take in what I told them.

"Who's Constantine?" Dean asked.

"That's John's last name. He prefers people call him by his last name." I told him.

"Did you and Constantine ever date?" Sam asked me.

"No." I told him as I looked at him. Sam raised his arms in defense.

"Just asking. It's just when you talk about him you have this look in your eye." Sam said.

"Sam, I said we didn't date. I mean we fooled around a couple of times but that was it." I said, nostalgically sighing.

"Wait, you're serious?" Dean asked me, his eyes widened in disbelief.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked, looking at him. He glanced between me and the road.

"I'm just shocked. He must have a great personality for you to give it up." Dean said.

"Actually, he did. And he wasn't a manwhore." I said. Dean sarcastically chuckled and looked at me.

"One of these days Elle. One of these days." Dean told me, looking back at the road.

"More like no days." I retorted.

"Mommy, what's a manwhore?" Eddie asked me.

"Yeah, mommy, what's a manwhore?" Dean asked, snickering. I glared at him.

"Eddie, a manwhore is a grown man doing naughty stuff." I told him.

"Oh." Eddie dragged out.

"And dean, do not call me mommy." I said with a scowl. He just snickered some more as he continued to drive.

  ┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Los Angeles
10:00pm

We pulled up to the closest motel. After Dean got us a room, we got settled in.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °