Prologue

I try to hide my smile as I get told that I am being suspended for 2 weeks from school by Mr. Robert. Jokes on him I have one more trick up my sleeve that he hasn't seen yet and it's going to be the cherry on top.

"Aria you and me both know how much your fathers donations contribute to this school and I've pulled all my strings to keep you out of trouble but this time I can't do anything for you" Mr. Asshat continues as he's about to sit down on his chair.

See it takes a lot to amuse me at this point after years of experience with this form of art. But this tops the list for me.

What happens as my dear principal tries to sit down is that I halfway unscrewed every single screw in his chair so that with even the slightest weight it would collapse. However, what I did not consider was how old he is and how even a sip of a Monster drink would be an absolute wipeout for this man.

Yet I'd do it again just to see my dear dad's reaction.

Mr. Robert, I think he deserves to be called his real name after I nearly just killed the poor man, ended up having to go to the hospital with a broken hip.

My father got on the first flight in from New York to try to settle this "dispute". However the school board told him that no amount of money would keep me from being expelled, but with "sufficient aid to the medical bills for Mr. Robert" it will keep this incident off my records.

Lets just say our first family dinner in over 6 months wasn't too pleasant.

My dad slams his fork in frustration, which he never does since he is too keen on showing proper manners at all times. "Aria why do you do this to me?! There is not a single school in this entire county that will let you join at this point!" he shouts.

I can't wait to see what he comes up with this time, maybe he will finally kick me out and let me choose my own life instead of living out this future he has perfectly planned for me.

What I did not expect was the following words to come out of his mouth.

"One of my buddies in England told me about a private school in France that his son is enrolled in-"

"No! I will not be going to some posh school where the kids compete to see whose daddy has the most money."

"Silence! You threw out your option to live a normal highschool life through your reckless behavior. Now you will be attending that school next week whether you like it or not young lady!" my father finishes as his phone starts ringing.

I sit there trying to figure out how on earth I will be able to get out of this one.

Author Note:
Hi! I am completely new to writing and have wanted to write for a very long time and only got the motivation to start now. Please excuse my english, it isn't my first language. :)