But he did hear her say something before he passed out. She said he wasn't going anywhere.

By the time he woke up it was already dark outside. He noticed all the cuts he had gotten from the glass bottle were all gone and so where his cuts from self harm. It looked like nothing happened today. Except for the fact his stomach hurt and he had bruises on his face.

He then remembered the guy that told him if he needed help to call him.

After calling Aizawa and telling him he needed help he hung up and started packing all of his things that were important to him.

He finished packing all his things he took everything downstairs quickly and quietly to the front door and left but not before leaving his mom a note.

The note said dear poor excuse of a mother thank you for absolutely fucking nothing and looks like I did leave you fucking bitch don't go looking for me either sincerely your no longer son izuku.

He left and started walking to the address the guy gave him. When he finally got there he went and knocked on the door until someone answered. No one answered the door. He then recalled the conversation they had. The man was not going to be there so take the key under the loose brick to open the door. And the 3rd room on the left is where he could sleep for the night.

After what felt like five years he finally found the key and unlocked the door and was he in shock to see what was there. A bunch of cats where every where. He decided to ignore it and go to the room he said izuku could sleep in for the night. After laying down he just fell asleep.

[timeskip to morning]

Izuku woke up to get ready for school and was shocked to see his surroundings and then remembered what happened to him. This is going to be really awkward way to start the morning. He was really nervous to go out there. He tried his best to calm down and once he was calm he opened the door and walked out the room.

When he walked out he made his way to the front door but tripped over a yellow caterpillar mutant type of thing. He was screaming at himself in his head when he heard the thing groan. He hurried and scrambled up and tried to run for the door but something grabbed the back of the hem of his shirt and to say izuku was scared shitless he thought he was going to die.

He started to feel like it was a huge mistake leaving that room.

"Where are you going" a deep voice asked him which made him even more scared

"To school" he replied in a small voice

"Oh well we will talk after you get back then" the deep voice said

"Ok" izuku said trying his best not to stutter

The person let go of his collar and izuku tried his best to not run out that door but his best was not good enough and he ran fast. He finally got to school and it was going to be normal for a little until school is over.

~timeskip to after school~

It was finally time for them to go to home and izuku was just not ready for that. He didn't have work today so he had no where else to go.

When he finally arrived he knocked on the door trying to be polite. He heard a grunting inside as if someone had just trip. A little later the man came and open the door for him. Izuku tried to walk to the room as fast as possible to avoid the conversation.

"Come sit down problem child" said the man

Izuku did as exactly as he was told he just tried to avoid sitting to close to the man.

"Let's start with getting to know each other's names" the man said

"I'm Izuku Midoriya" izuku said

"I'm Shota Aizawa" Aizawa said

"Can I ask you a question" izuku asked uncertain if he should ask

"Go ahead problem child" Aizawa said waiting for the question

"Why did you help me a stranger you didn't even know my name" izuku asked slightly relived to get that of his chest

"To be honest I help you because he seemed like a person who genuinely need help but didn't know how to ask" Aizawa said saying nothing but the truth

"Do you help everyone or just me like this" izuku asked

"Just you and stray cats that have no where to go" Aizawa answered not lying

"Let's get to know each other since you're going to be staying here a little while" Aizawa asked curious about izuku

"Oh ok" izuku said slightly shocked at the fact Aizawa was going to let him stay longer

After getting to know each other better Aizawa decided to ask the question he was dying to get answers for

"I'm going to be blunt about this why did you need help" Aizawa asked bluntly

"Oh I needed help because my mom was well um abusing me and I got tired of it" izuku answered truthfully minus the bullying part which he still has to solve

"Oh is that how you got the bruises on your face"

"Yea that's how I got them"

After talking a bit more Aizawa learned the reason izuku worked at the cafe was to support himself since his mom didn't.

Izuku learned Aizawa has a cat and coffee obsession. Also has a lot of cats that he found on the streets living in his home. Later they went to their separate rooms to sleep.
__________________________1420 words