Prologue

I woke up from the right side of the bed and I feel so drowsy right now. I think it was five in the morning and I think my mom was still here. I think she's about to leave the house and so was my dad. They both have an urgent meeting today and so I was left alone in the house again. I get used to being home alone. After all, I'm the only child here, now that's a plus.

I want to tell you that I have no purpose in life. I think I just lost it. I'm lost and I'm nowhere to be found. I've been living my life on a purposeless cycle of life. I think that this purposelessness thing might work for me that it makes me look so quote and quote 'edgy' on some sorts.

I do live in purposelessness. Like nothing makes me feel complete inside me. I just feel empty. I don't know on what purpose am I to find but... the thing is... what is the path for my future?

I just don't know. It was Saturday after all. So I have to chill on the couch and watch some TV. Oh, yeah, after about two hours I took a shower and wear a white t-shirt and brown pants.

While I was chilling on the couch and watch onto the TV and all of that is something that I need to do. Until someone knocks through the door.

I heard that knocking sound three times and then I leave it alone. I just thought it was a knocking sound from someone else's door, but the door knocks three times in a row again. I just want to who the heck was that person on the door. With that annoying knock that is three times in a row.

Then, I snapped and then finally opened the door and then I asked.

"Who's there? Oh," and then I realized that it was a friend of mine who is with blonde hair, blue eyes and he wears a blue scarf with a leather jacket. I know it's cold outside and all. I think he's just as handsome as ever. Well, it's an old friend of mine. It was Jacob I mostly call him Jake all the time.

"Hey, Rogan," said Jake, well it was... wait is it almost Christmas already or something? "I was just wanted to visit you for a while. You know it's almost Christmas and all."

"Yeah," I said and then I think I'm going to let him in for a while. I don't think my parents will be coming back soon, I guess "come on in."

Jake came to my house and then he almost feel like he's home at all. Although he's NOT and he's not at home tonight.

It's not yet Christmas Eve or something but it was something that I knew that my purposelessness makes me not care about certain things. I still want to live. But what do I live for?

I always hide this truth from anyone else and I only keep it to myself. I just don't want anyone to think I was some sort of loser who doesn't know what he wants or something.

"Hey, Rogan,"

I turned around and saw Jake around the chair sitting. Just sitting there. Feeling like a VIP now, huh, Jake?

"Let's just cheers on this as the celebration of our friendship," said Jake, I guess it was something that I should put it in but yeah. I clank the glass with his glass that he was drinking and all of that.

I just don't know what my purpose is. I live for no reason at all. I just live in a purposeless life around in a dark, dark abyss... The truth is all of those things I've had in life. It doesn't make me complete.

It just makes me feel empty.