"Why'd you do it?"

Elijah POV
I woke up and Ethan wasn't there in bed with me, I got up and smelt food down stairs I saw Ethan cooking something I wrapped my arms around Ethan's stomach "hey baby" I said smiling in his back "oh, hey babe, I made breakfast for us" and I let go of him and we sat down and ate our breakfast "hey Ethan do you want to record a video?" "No, I'm going out to go meet up with someone, but thanks for asking" I looked at him he looked suspicious to suspicious 😒 "oh, can I go with you?" "No! Ehm I mean no you can't" "ok, well have fun!" He got up and left... that's sus...

Ethan POV
I left to go meet up with Cody and his girlfriend ally, "hey bro!" I heard Cody say from a distance "Cody, hey bro!" I said as I ran up to them I saw ally and then Cody said that he's going to go get some ice cream, so it was just me and ally for a while...

Elijah POV
I followed Ethan because he was really suspicious 😒... I saw Ethan at the park with Cody's girlfriend so I hid behind a tree so I wouldn't be seen... ally starts to lean closer to Ethan, and Ethan just stood there waiting for her to do something... I saw her KISS Ethan on the lips tears were streaming down my cheeks 'why Ethan...' I thought... Ethan quickly polled away from her and wiped his mouth with his sleeve and he turned and saw me... I quickly ran to our house and he followed me... I quickly got in the house and ran to my room and locked it...

Ethan POV
I ran into the house and ran up the stairs as fast as I could and I got to Elijah's room I heard him sobbing... it broke my heart to hear him cry "baby... are you ok?" I heard the door unlock and I rushed in... I saw him with red and puffy eyes... my heart ached at what I saw, "baby?" I went to hug him but he backed up "please.. I don't love her... I love you" I opened my arms and he leaped in my arms and melted in my embrace... "I love you and only you" "I love you too Ethan" I felt him falling asleep and when he fell asleep I put us in bed and he cuddled me and we slept there...

————————————————————
Ok what did you guys think of it I might make the next chapter smut
But anyway
Take it easy😉