A little more pt 4

Ethan POV
"Can I kiss you?" I asked hoping he liked me back he nodded and I kissed him passionately. His lips were so soft and gentle... but I wanted more and made the kiss a little rough and bit down on his lip and he moaned a little and broke the kiss I looked at him with lust he looked back and kissed me roughly I was shocked but kissed back quickly "please Ethan touch me~" I was shooketh but looked at him for permission to continue and he looked at me and nodded... I started to get on him and take off his shirt
He put his hands around my neck and kissed me roughly i grunted I broke the kiss and took off his and my shirt and pants that left us in our boxers I started to palm him through his boxers he moaned loud and instantly covered his mouth with his hands with the free hand I polled his hand away from his mouth and said "baby I want to hear your beautiful noises~" he moaned when I finished talking I looked as I started to take his boxers off then I stoped and looked at him and he nodded and with that I polled them off and polled off mine too... we were now naked I started to jerk Elijah off and he moaned LOUDLY... I started to leave love marks on his neck and went down to his chest and stomach then the v-line I then looked up for permission and he nodded and I licked his slit and he moaned LOUDER than ever... and I started to suck him off he grabbed my hair and arched his back and swung his head back in pleasure I went faster "I'm close~" he managed to say though moans and he came in my mouth and I got up and swallowed his cum and I gave him three of my digits and said "suck" and with that he started to suck my digits I polled them out when they were wet enough and I lifted his legs and put one digit in Elijah's hole Elijah gave a painful and pleasure full moan and when he got used to it he stuck another digit and thrusted them in and out slowly and then I started to speed up and stuck another digit in and Elijah was already a moaning mess I polled my fingers out and stuck the tip in his hole " Oh My Muffins!e-Ethan!
I thrusted all of me in Elijah and he screamed I started to thrust fast "oh muffin~ Ethan! F-faster h-h-harder~" and I startled to go really really hard and fast and ofc Elijah was a screaming moaning mess..."I-I'm c-c-close e-Ethan" and he came on him and me... but I was not close Elijah was violently shaking and I wasn't close so I went faster and he screamed in over stimulation a few minutes later I came inside of Elijah and I plopped myself next to him... and he was shaking... when he was calmer I pick him up and went to the bathroom and started a bath and put Elijah in it when it was done and I got in to and washed his body and my body and we got out and I carried him bridle style back in mine and his room and got him in boxers and pants and me in boxers and pants and I pit him in the bed and grabbed the remote to the tv and fell asleep cuddling watching Harry Potter and the half bread prince... (yes that is a movie)

—————————————————————
Ahhhh! I did it how did you guys like it?
Anyway I'm going to go to bed
Take it easy😉