A little more

Elijah POV
I start to lean in and I kiss Ethan ON. THE. LIPS.
He pushed me back he had the face of "disgust"
He looked at me and said "why? You know I have a girlfriend"
"I-I-I just love you more than a brother, I love you as a lover, Ethan I want to be lovers"
I said he sighed and looked me dead in the eyes and said "no, I don't love you like that, I loved you as a brother NOT a lover" I wanted to die right then and there, thoughts ran through my head like, go die, worthless, jump of the roof. My eyes widened at that sentence "jump of the roof" Ethan looked at me confused " I got to go, sorry maybe we should not be brothers, because the love I have for you is killing me" I say as tears fall down my cheeks Ethan look at me with tears in his eyes "no we can still be brothers, right?" He said "no we can't" "why!?" He shouted " I told you, the love I have for you is KILLING ME!" I said trying not to cry "no I can't let you do this to yourself I mean come on think of all the memories that we have together" he said crying I looked at him dead in the eyes and said "I can't keep seeing you and amie together I-It hurts way to much" I said as I cry because this wasn't coming from my mind no, this was coming from the heart...

Hey, hope you guys are having a great day, and I'll see you in the next chapter. Take it easy😉   -Elijah Best. No I'm not Elijah Best I just took the words from Elijah Best