"Oh yeah? Well go on then, show me how far you'll make it." Harry said with a 'prove it' tone. I think I'll make it pretty far myself. Why? Just because I'm a woman, I'm weak? Okay maybe that's a little true and perhaps I may be weaker than most people, but I will not wait to put up a fight and defend myself. Even if that means, 'fighting to death'.

"I'll probably make it somewhere before you decide where to drive to."

All he did was shot me a sly grin. If we weren't on the highway, surrounded by reckless drivers, Harry's cheek would be tainted with the color red. A slap from me would happily be given with no remorse. 

"Okay well decide-'

"For fucks sake, just shut up, Athena."

I sighed and stared ahead on the long roads stretching out. Talking with Harry would be ideal but he would probably throw me out after a word. I hated how I allowed him to say things like that and let it affect me. Trust me, I would've screamed or fired back at him, but I need to keep him on his good side. He was the only person I can pry information from.

The only thing that bugged me was my father. Ever since he left for jail yesterday, my mind has not been in peace. The Wolves were definitely not going to stop until I was dead. But until that day came, what was I going to do?

I closed my eyes and began rethinking. Father yesterday didn't seem the slightest remorse nor sadness. His facial expressions were calm and not panic like how most people will be when they realize that groups and groups of people were after their daughter. To me, it seemed like I was way worried than him. It couldn't be that he didn't care right?

If he didn't, then why bringing me back two years ago was the biggest priority?

These thoughts raced through my head at the speed of light. I had so many questions yet I couldn't bring myself to ask. Perhaps I was terrified of the truth and could you blame me? My whole life I've been terrified of walking on the streets freely or even going to the beach. Simple human activities scared me.

I was tired of it. I wanted it to change.

"What are you thinking about?" 

My thoughts were suddenly disturbed when the robot beside me decided to speak. My eyebrows shot up in surprise. So he wanted me to speak now?

"Oh, I can speak now?" I asked tilting my head at him. He rolled his eyes and let out a scoff of annoyance. "Stop playing smart and answer me." I mentally scorned. 

"Why should I? You wouldn't tell me where we're going." 

"Fuck, fine. We're dropping by your father's office to pick some shit up." My eyebrows creased and my face grew in confusion. "What are we picking up? Do you have the key? He has an office? What about-" 

My words came to a halt as Harry asked me to calm down. How was I suppose to calm down? I just found out father dear has an office that I never knew of? For the longest time, he has always said that he works at home and doesn't have any establishment else than his workroom. 

"He had this confidential workroom where I and some other weirdos were assigned missions. There are files and files of information of The Wolves that would do us a big favor in help. And no there is no key, we would have to use your father's eye recognition." Harry explained. 

My face grew in excitement. There is a way to stop this from happening and this is all I've wanted. Finally, I would be able to go out into the world without a thing to worry about. But then it hit me. Dad is not here for the eye recognition thingy Harry was talking about.

"But dad is not here? How are we getting in?" I asked and he shook his head in disappointment. "This is why talking to you is pointless." He said as he turned the car wheel on a junction. My eyebrows furrowed. What was he talking about?