"Who is she ?"

"Damn she must be good , to be scouted by the Guildmaster"

"What did she said to her anybody heared?"

I ignored the Things they were saying and got into a car with the Woman calles Testarossa. It was an awkward silents between the to of us. "Who is your Master?" I tried to ask her but she only said "You know his Name already"

As we entered the Guild and walked to the Office I got nervouse "Who is this Person? What do they want from me?" We then entered the Office after Testarossa knocked and a calm like angelic voice said "come in" I saw a Young Boy or Girl? With blue hair and yellow Eyes .. why can't I look away from his eyes .. they are too mysterious .. What should I do?

"Hello Ayumi" he said

"Eh .. hello how do you know my Name" I asked a bit shy.

"My Name is Rimuru .. better known as Ciel" he said and I looked shocked at the being infront of me "Wait ..whaaaaaaaaat?" I looked at Testarossa who only nodded and then back at Ciel.

"Then .. you ..?"

"Are the one which gave you the Darkness Magic Core? Yes that would be me" he said smiling I immidiately bowed "Thank you .. for helping me" I said Closing my eyes and hoping it would be enough for him.

"You don't Need to bow to me , come on .. as I could look away when a Young Girl might get raped" he said and patted my head shortly. I didn't know what I should do I only waited for him to continue but one Question was in my head "Are you a boy or a Girl Ciel?"

"Well as you could guess I am genderless but I refer to myself as a guy" he said I then only nodded

"Then let's talk About the reson I let you bring here Ayumi" he said and sat down on his Chair again.

"of Course Ciel" I said

"I'll build a new Nation and I want you to come with me" he said

"But.."

"Of Course you can bring your Family with you" he said as he would knew what I wanted to say

"And.. where do you want to build this Nation?" I asked him curious

"Themio Continent" he said shortly

"Isn't it here dangerous ? I heared that there aren't any Humans"

"Ah that's just some rumors .. But It's indeed dangerous there"

"My master can take care of that with no Problem" Testarossa said proudly

"I see then I want to accept.. when you can take my Family with you" I said and he nodded "But your first Task will be something different" he said

"Of Course ... my king i guess?" I said a bit awkward but he just giggles and then said "Your first Task is to kidnapp the Adventurers Guild Head Master Shizue"

"EHHHHHHHHHHH? WHAAAAT?" I shouted and he smiled "Don't worry she know that you are coming , you will only cut her arm with one of your daggers you will only let it look like you are Fighting and then she will let you kidnapp her"

"But .. why all this only to kidnapp her?" I asked

"You see Shizue is an old friend of mine and she wanted to come along with me .. and my Kindom Need a Queen don't you think so?" He said and I nodded.

3rd POV

It was now 10 Days later then Ayumi and Rimuru made the plan to kidnapp shizue 5 days ago the Guild of Testarossa officialy announced they will be moving to the Themio Continent.

Shera waited inside her car for Ayumi she was nervously sitting there and watches her rearview Mirror as suddenly a huge Explosion was caused in the Adventurer Guil shortly after a bleeding Shizue and Ayumi came.

"Go ! Drive!" Ayumi shouted and Shera did what she said.

"Shit they are following us !" Shera said and they pannicked a bit but then all of them heared a voice in their head "I will talke care of this" the voice said and shortly after the Adventurers Guild security were blocked by a Barrier created by Rimuru.

He could easily have killed them but he guessed Shizue would blame herself for that.

After they arrived at the arrived at the planned House Shizue looked happy even when she is bleeding but Shera healed her with Light Magic so this wasn't a Problem anymore.

Then they all were greeted by Rimuru and he gave shizue her old mask that supresses her magic power so she won't be recognized at the port.

After a Long and actionfull day all four of them were on a ship which direction is the Themio Continent.