Themio Part 1

Rimuru POV

I was sitting in the Guild that Testarossa made , and she was Standing behind me like in the good old times.

"Testarossa" I said she looked at me "Yes Master?"

"Shizue want me to build a Nation on the Themio Continent , what do you think About?" I asked her

"Mhh Themio ? But there isn't a single human anymore , well if it's you master you sure can do it" she said cheerfull with her normal smile in her face 'She didn't changed much hm?'

"Ah by the way there are Humans I created them yesterday"

"You created Humans ? How ?" she was shocked , I could tell without Looking at her

"Well you see I am the Planet you are Standing on , I was tired of Living my normal live so I reincarnated myself" I explained to her

"I see you can suprise me everytime I think you can't anymore Master" she said calm "Then you of Course can build a Nation on that Continent"

I looked out of the window in the City "I don't like this City theme .. I would like Houses out of Wood or just simply sandstone , Stone enough" Testarossa was Looking at me with hopefull eyes .. I know what she wants

"You want that I take your Guild with me don't ya ?" I asked and she flinched

"As expected of Rimuru-sama , yes that's Right"

"But can I just take the #1 Guild to another Continent?" I asked her

"I guess the Guild that's ranked on the 2nd place would be happy" She said and I giggled "that's true"

I then thought About it and also If i should create the Nation by myself .. I am the planet I can just snap with my fingers nd there would be a new Nation. But I guess that would be boring.

"Testarossa , did your scouts latly scout a young Woman with Darkness Magic core?" I asked her

"Mhh they not really scout her but she could be seen often in the adventurer Guild accepting new Missions" She said

"I want her" I said

"Of Course Master I personally will guid her to you" She said and then left the Office

Ayumi POV

Since Ciel granted me the full power of the Darkness Magic Core I could do Missions on my own , gaining some Money for my Family. I soon realised that I am good at Killing Monsters without beeing noticed.

I even can create some Ilusions .. well It was a normal day for me Standing on the Quest Board Looking for new simple Mission for gaining Money then suddenly everyone got excited and talked to each other.

"Isn't that ..?"

"Yes that's Testarossa-sama!"

"No way why is she here , the Guildmaster of the #1 Guild here"

I ignored it and looked at the Quest board once more 'At least I can pick one without others Standing in my way' I thought and wanted to grab a new Mission as soudenly I heared a voice of a Woman.

"I would like if you could follow me Young Woman" the voice said I turned around and looked into red eyes after I saw her White hair and face it shocked me that this Woman everyone is Talking About want's me to come with her.

"W-Why should I go with you ?" I asked her and she gave me a smile then she got near my ear and said "My master wants to see you"

'Wait Wait she is way to close! What her master isn't she the Guildmaster?!' I looked confused for a few seconds and the nodded "Alright I will go with you"