Log#11

March 31, 2021

Hey folks, I just fought the Wendigo. We won, but I was still hurt. The others with me said I should rest, but I want to type so it helps me relax for some reason anyway this happened yesterday night.

My teammates were...intrestings to say the least. I hate to admit if it weren't for them I would have been a pile of bloodied up meat. Anyways here's what happened yesterday night:

I arrived in a town named Bradford West Gwillimbury where it was close to the location the Wendigo was last spotted. It was earlier than I expected so I parked my car and fell asleep. Actually that reminds me I had another strange dream about that familiar, yet unfamiliar town.

It's been recurring lately. Maybe I should check it out with a doctor or something. But anyways I woke up at sunset which gave me time to arrive at the location.

Again I find myself in the entrance of a forest, I don't know why, but there is something about forests that draws cryptids and make it to its habitat. That's why it's almost impossible for me to try to relax everytime I go hiking in the woods. But before I entered the woods I waited for the other hunters that would come with me.

I was tempted to just charge and kill the Wendigo myself, but i'm not retarded I know i'm gonna need help taking it down. Just this once I was willing to lift my 'not work with others' policy. I waited for about an hour or so.

I wasted my time by doing stretches, checking how many bullets and forming plans to take the monster out. As I was counting the number of bullets I had on my Saber-Arms, I heard crunching leaves which made my head turn up.

"So you're the guy working with me and the other guy, huh?" The new person says.

It was a woman about the same age as me, she had bright blonde hair and baby blue eyes. She was wearing tight leather shirt that showed her figure and wore dark jeans, while I don't really care about eyeing girls-actually no I never had any interest in girls(I'm not gay). However I could deny how beautiful the woman was.

She probably noticed me staring because she said...

"My eyes are up here~"

"What are you talking about? I'm not staring." I said looking away.

She giggles a little.

"Always the smooth talker ain't you, Anon?" I raise my brow.

"You know my name?"

"Well duh, don't you remember me? Sure it was a few years ago, but we went through the program together and we even talked a few times!" She says surprised.

I don't really interact with the other people in the program I mostly kept to myself.

"..." I stayed silently trying to figure out her identity.

She rolls her eyes and lets out a sigh.

"My name is Aya, Aya Eve."

"Yeah I still don't remember you."

Aya's eyebrow twitched a little before sighing. She then pulled her own Saber-Arms, but unlike mine that was the pistol version, she got the revolver one. I thought she was gonna shoot me or stab me, but she instead placed it on his shoulders.

"Such an ass as always." She whispered in a way I almost didn't hear.

"Anyways the other guy is here too. I met him back at the parking lot nearby. I know him too, I don't why but HQ always makes us go missions together. That's probably because of our good teamwork." As if on cue a giant came to view.