Story Pt 4 - lady of the lake

A/n Be Prepared, this is probably g
The longest chapter I've written. 

P.S I don't proof read so, have fun reading my chicken scratch

After the series of events that happened yesterday, the whole kingdom is on high emotional drugs, meanwhile our rebellious team of time travellers and their rebellious teen changling that doesn't want to be here talk about current events.

"Ok so, you know me and you know me and you're getting to know me in the future?" I said pointing to Claire then Steve and lastly Douxie. They told me everything in the future about how I used to fight against them but then helped them after a certain event. Right.

"And you all thought it was a good idea to tell me, still a loyal soldier to Gunmar and confidant of bad trolls. To tell me the future." I stated with reasonable points. "Well we had to or you'd punch Steve again" Claire reasoned back. I shrugged honestly agreeing with her, it is enjoyable to watch him whale in pain "We'll, now that we've covered that can we please get on topic about the now?!" Douxie interrupted us. Before we can retort he continues "Excalibur is busted and Morgana is... is... This never was supposed to happen." He's quite stressed by the looks of it, "You did what you thought was right." His cat says, "And look where that got us. History's absolutely botched. I've led us astray." Douxie then sits and lowers his head "Morgana tried to help me save Jim, but all I saw was anger and darkness. We share the same magic. What does that say about me?" Claire doubts looking at her book stationed in the table.

"Powerful" everyone turns to me as I continue, " it makes you powerful above all else" they're all silent as they see that I'm serious.

"Ok well I don't think we should be taking notes from loyal changling over here" Douxie started backing Claire up, but before I could strike back Merlin barged through the doors "Camelot is in chaos and Arthur is without his blessed weapon to defend it." He continues to walk to the centre of the room. "What's the big deal? Can't he just buy a new one?" The village idiot claims while I give another whack to the back of his head.

"Without Excalibur, Arthur cannot lead Camelot to war against Gunmar." Merlin says but something about that ticks me off, next thing I know I'm going in for a direct face punch towards Merlin but something stops me, I focus in and see a green coloured disk shield blocking my way. I look up and make direct eye contact, still with sternness. He looks down at me with squinted eyes as I threaten "you just watch where you throw your tongue as it is a duty as soldiers to protect their kings and slaughter all that st-" both Claire and Douxie stop me from continuing and pull me back and I don't know which but one of the flipped my hood down covering my face to shut me up. I was not impressed but by the sound of it Merlin wasn't either as he sighed talking about who let a poor unmannered girl like me in the castle walls.

"We have no time for these interruptions. There's only one who can. Make ready. I must bring Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake." "She's real?" Claire says with shock as if she hasn't just been with trolls and literally in the same room with changlings and wizards, I shake out of her grasp and straighten my cloke "So, this plan of yours... Well, surely you'll need help. Maybe... Maybe we can fix this together." Douxie asks as I start to space out wondering when this'll end. Merlins numb voice breaks my spacing out "You, mind the workshop. You, gather up Excalibur. We ride." He points to another Douxie that I didn't even notice, yikes that hair is not doing it for him, "Sounds like a Quest!" That seems to finish this conversation as Merlin exits the room first with Claire behind him then Steve with lastly Douxie and Archie. I don't follow though as I have my own quest and that's to find Bular and free him.

"Welp I'll let you all do that exciting quest stuff while I wait here in this room and not exit it at any time while you're gone" my convincing skills stop Douxie as he turns to me, " uh no you're coming with us" I stare back, "uhhhhuh no I'm not, I shall stay here and not get in your heroic way" hopefully winning the argument, he retorts back "That's a negative darling, you still owe me, I got you in the castle now you help me fix the kings sword and then I'll call it even" I blush at the nickname, I shall not abide to his flirting ways, "What?! I don't remember saying anything that I owe you?!" I'm in disbelief, I'm not helping a wizard repair a sword for the enemy of my king. "Come on darling, you know I'm right" he smirked at my rapidly blushing cheeks "don't call me that and I'll consider helping you" I say stiffly as I try to calm my nerves. He's still smirking, the idiot. He knows what he's doing and I am hating every moment of it. I exhale out with a defeated expression. "Yeah ok fine, let's just make this quick and bring me back to this room after, alright" I still need to stay on top of our deal and return to the castle to complete my task. He smiles and turns towards the door with a jump in his step "brilliant! Let's catch up with the others" I follow after.

Trollhunters Moonlight sightings - Bular & changling!reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें