Mrs. MGK

About year and half later

I wake up early this morning for that fact it is my baby boy's 2nd birthday! Wow, he has gotten so big. He has my brown hair and green eyes but everything else is so daddy. I try to get our house super clean and decorations ready. I glance at the clock as I put the cake in the oven 8 AM. I feel little arms around my legs, I look down and there is my little birthday boy. I scoop him up in my arms.

"Good morning, my birthday boy." I kiss him. I hold him as I make his breakfast. Soon I hear Colson come down the hallway. I put Isaac in his chair and fed him his breakfast. Colson pours a bowl of ceral, kisses Isaac and wishes him a happy birthday. I sits with me at the table. 

"Are you still mad." I look over at him and shoot him my "did you just say that look".

"Of course, you have a show on our sons birthday.'

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. But this show sold out."

"Cool." I put my hair up in a messy bun as I wash Isaac's dishes.

"Bailey, I know your mad but I was wondering since it is his birthday and I do have a show, if I could bring him on stage?" I stop washing the dishes and think about it.

"Yes."

"Really? Thanks babe." Colson get up and wraps his arms around me and starts kissing my neck.

"You know, Colson. I can't be mad when you do that to me." I feel him smile

"I want you to come on stage too."

"Okay. Go get changed so you can help me." He slaps my butt and walks off. 

Colson's POV two days earlier

I look at the glass case filled with rings trying to find the perfect one. I point to one.

"Can I look at that one?" The guy brings it out of the case and lets me hold it.

"Guys this is the one." I tell the group.

"This is so romantic, I can't believe if she says yes you're going to get married!" Ashleigh says all excited

"I'll get this one." I tell the guy.

"So how you going to do this?" Slim speaks up

"Well, She's going to bring Isaac and Casie out right before we do our last song. Right before we start the song I'm going to ask them to hold up and I'm going to sing her "All the Small things.' Then ask her." I look at the ring

"Damn, I never though at age 24 you'd have two kids and be asking someone to marry you." Dubo pats me on the back.

"I know, but this girl has been down through everything. I know I'm ready to stick with one female....."

Present day Bailey's POV

As everyone fills around the table, I put Isaac on my lap and Colson bring out the cake and lights the candle

"Okay everyone on the count of 3. 3, 2,1" Everyone joins in singing 

'"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Isaac, Happy birthday to you."

He blows out his candle and everyone claps. After cake and icecream, we open presents and then Colson and the gang leave to do sound check on the show.

"I'll be there soon, I just got to us ready."

"I love you."

"I love you." Colson kisses me. Why has he been so lovey dovey? It's weird. 

After everyone leaves, I get dress in my "Lace up" shirt,some cute cut up skinny jeans,and my black vans. I dress Isaac in his "EST" shirt and his cute baby jeans. I decide to curl my hair and put Isaac's in a mohawk. I look at Isaac dressed like this and he really looks like a little verison of his daddy. I get our stuff ready and head out the car. Once we arrive, I was running late and the show already started.I put Isaac's ear plugs in before we head to the side stage. I sit with him as we watch Colson perform. Right before that last song he says.

"Now before we get out this bitch, today is very special to me in the fact my son was born about 7 blocks from here." I grab Isaac in one hand and Casie in the other. She looks so pretty. "So for my son's birthday, I'm going to bring him on stage." I walk out and the crowd goes crazy. "Now I want everyone to sing happy birthday on the count of 3." Everyone starts sing. I'm surprised at how calm Isaac stays. I hear the music start for the next song, I'm about to walk off stage but then Colson says

"Wait, before we start this next song, I got to tell my son's mother something." He walks up to me and grabs my hand and start to sing......

"All the small things. True cares, truth brings.I'll take, one lift. Your ride, best trip. Always, I know. You'll be at my show. Watching, waiting, commiserating. Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home. Late night work suck, I know. She left me roses by the stairs, surprises let me know she cares.." He gets down on one knee, I can feel the tears start coming. He pulls out a little black box. The crowd starts cheering. 

"Now, Bailey, I need to know one thing. Will you be my Mrs. Machine Gun Kelly?" I start to cry and shake my head 

"YES!" Colson gets up and hugs me. The whole crew comes out on stage. 

"SHE FUCKING SAID YES!" I can't believe he finally did it. He made us official.........