The broken friendships

Chloe's pov
G and I arrived at his house he opened the car door but I didn't get out I just stared ahead I can't believe my ex boyfriend who cheated on me kicked me out of his house then my best friend broke up with me cause I chose to go with G, something about G interests me plus we have like everything in common he looked over at me and  "Chloe I know they are your family but it's okay I'm here for you plus I wanted to ask you something" I looked at him "what?" I am supposed to go on tour tomorrow for my new album 'these things happen too' I was wondering if you wanted to go with me" I shook my head getting out of the car "I don't know G" he got out of the car getting in front of me "come on it will be fun we can go to awesome after parties you can watch an amazing performance" I laughed "and watch you make out with groupies leaving me alone no thank you" he laughed putting his arm around me "your way prettier then tho girls so what do you say" we made eye contact "sure I'm down" he threw me over his shoulder spinning around running to the front door "yayy C and G on tour together and you can perform some of your songs aswell since you sing" I laughed "fine but put me down" he started running upstairs "never!!" I continued to Laugh this is going to be fun living with him I even get to go on tour with him this will be interesting.

Ajay's pov
I was arguing with kels for the hundredth time today "Ajay your not allowed in my house now get out!" "Your really that pissed because you got your ass beat dam what a pussy" he turned around to look at me "look It was already hard enough to kick Chloe out!" I scoffed "yeah why did you do that by the way?" "She is out of control that G guy is changing her hell she tried to kill alisson" I rolled my eyes "do you really blame her tho?" Kels glared at me "look you and Megan outta here by Tomorrow" I shoved him "some friend you are" rook came downstairs I rolled my eyes grabbing me and Megan's shit since she was at the doctor for a checkup on the baby "do you know where Chloe went" "she made her choice rook" "I was hard on her I shouldn't have threatened her" I rolled my eyes I swear I do not have time for his bullshit "you gave her a choice you or Gerald she chose him they are friends let it go I haven't even seen her as happy as she is with him in years not with her abusive ex,kels,or you" he got mad "he's a bad influence!" I glared at him "your not her dad she can take care of herself your the one who threatened her to stay with you I know Chloe she made the choice she thought that was good for her"

Megan walked in the room "I'm back from the doctor you ready babe" I got the last of our stuff "yeah let's go" before walking out the door I stopped rook "seriously leave her alone she's happy plus you have no idea what's going on with g and her they are friends, if she wants to talk to you she will reach out" I patted him on the back walking downstairs flipping off kels who was getting yelled at by Matt and Taylor "see y'all" I mumbled "this family is broken"

Taylor's pov
I can't believe he kicked my best friend Chloe out along with Megan and Ajay they are having a baby she is really far along he had no right. I hugged Megan and Ajay on their way out I pointed my finger at Kels "you had no right you asshole!" He scoffed "great another person mad at me what else is new!" "Kels you had no right none of them started those fights it was you rook and alisson!" He rolled his eyes walking away from me "but of course you won't kick rook out!" He turned around "he's apart of my crew and the est family" "so is Chloe but you kicked her out!" "God I'm so sick of everyone blaming me for them leaving!" "Cause it is your fault" he grabbed my arm "Taylor your just some girl Dom is fucking when he gets bored he will throw your ass out hell I will do it for him if you don't leave me the hell alone!" Matt came downstairs

"what's happening down here?" "Taylor is mad I kicked Ajay Megan and Chloe out" I rolled my eyes "and G he seemed like a great guy I don't know why y'all hated him" Matt looked at me "he isn't a good guy Taylor" I laughed "she thought he was a good guy" I heard from behind me "I don't know why"

it was rook and Pete "you four ever stop to think that she probably feels trapped and tired of seeing the same old people and hanging out with the same toxic bullshit everyday, but then Gerald came out of nowhere tried to kill her but didn't none of you trusted him when he is the same thing Matt and kels is he's a rapper with a dark side which everyone has!" They all looked at me "and to be honest I have never seen her as happy as she is now she finally felt free she is wild she likes to party drink and do drugs sure you all do that but she is having fun with him even if they are just friends y'all don't know if anything is going to happen between them but if something does he's a great guy so just shut up." They glared at me rook spoke up "do you know where she is at?" I rolled my eyes "no I don't if I did I wouldn't say shit." I walked back upstairs