betrayal

Dom's pov:
It's been four years I'm now 19 colson's career took off along with mine I'm known as yungblud now and colson is known as machine gun Kelly Chloe  put a few songs out there she is also still in acting. We all just got back from tour Chloe and colson are still together rook is still good friends with everyone but I think his crush on Chloe got worse we were sitting on the balcony Chloe was sitting on colson's lap rook was glaring them down I handed the joint to Chloe when the doorbell rang I walked to the door and opened it to see a very pretty girl she had brown hair and almost grey eyes probably same height as rook not real talk skinny like a stick but had a little meat she looked kinda like Chloe.

"Um who are you?" I said looking at the girl who was smiling at me "I'm looking for Chloe is she here?" I walked back to the balcony "Chloe there is a girl asking for you" all three of them got up following me to the door when the girl came into view Chloe stopped dead in her tracks not even moving rook was looking at the girl over probably thinking she was hot or some shit. Colson furrowed his eyebrows at the girl "can we help you?" He said looking at the girl who had her eyes all over kels "yeah I'm here to speak to Chloe" Chloe was still frozen not even speaking I turned to look at her "Chloe you good?" She cleared her throat "uh yeah I'm fine" rook nodded "well your letting all the cold air out so let's be nice and let the guest in" he shut the door we all sat on the couch with the girl rook was sitting right next to her.

He was basically eyeing her kels was sitting next to Chloe I was sitting in the middle of the couch since it was a big couch. Colson spoke up "so um what's your name?" She smiled "oh sorry it's alisson" I spoke up "so uh why are you here?" "Like I said I came to see Chloe" I looked over to Chloe "how do you know her?" Alisson smiled "I'm her sister" rook and colson both glared at Chloe who was just glaring down at alisson rook stood up "I'm sorry since when do you have a sister?" Chloe got up "alisson why are you here?" Alisson just smiled at Chloe which had me worried because for them two to be sisters they are complete opposite.

Kels spoke up "look I don't know what's going on but alisson you are welcome to stay if you would like but just for tonight" "sure I would love too!" Chloe glared at Kels, alisson was showed up to the guest room I walked back downstairs to see rook and kels yelling at her.

Colson's pov:
I can't believe she has a sister! "Chloe so you were just never going to tell us!" "Well I never thought she would show up on the door step!" Rook scoffed "why didn't you tell us!" "Cause the bitch Is dead to me!" Dom spoke up "Chloe that's your sister-" Chloe got in his face "no she isn't she used to be my sister but you can't trust family for shit sometimes so I don't give a fuck what happens to her so don't you dare refer to that asshole as my sister!" Chloe walked out of the room. Rook sighed "so why the hell is alisson even here?" We heard from behind us "Chloe hates me I just wanted to see her again she abandon me for this life left me for something horrible but when I saw her on the internet hanging out with you guys I wanted to see her again." I turned to see alisson looking at rook and I dom went upstairs so it was just us two downstairs rook glared at her "why exactly are you here?" She looked at him with a smile "wow now you talk?" He leaned against the island "she's my best friend your just some bitch who walked in this house like you owned the place who the fuck even are you?" She glared at him "you were all over me earlier" rook scoffed "I care way more about her then some bitch."

I looked at alisson "look why are you even here?" "I already told y'all" I sighed "I don't believe you,Chloe wouldn't just leave her sister she moved cause of her mom wanted her too" alisson rolled her eyes "you don't know anything about Chloe" I glared at her "yeah I do actually" "really? If you really do know her then why didn't you know about me or our little sister Emily?" My eyes went wide "she has another sister?" "Yeah so you don't know her" "look why are you here?" "Just wanted to see her I can leave if y'all would like" rook was looking at me he spoke up "you can stay the night if you want?" "Uh if y'all are sure because I have a plane to catch in a few days." I rolled my eyes "yeah you can stay"