Mineta Can Cook?!

"We're back!" Tsuyu announced when we entered the dorm room. The room was different from when we left this morning; Kirishima and Izuku were both relaxing on the couch while Momo and Uraraka were in the kitchen cooking some breakfast.

Not sure though, she put something in the oven. Wait, was it a dead body? Wait, perhaps I'm in an alternate universe where Yaoyorozu is a Yandere...

"Oh, you went to the store, Tsu?" Izuku sprung up from his seat.

"Yeah, to go get some ingredients for lunch." she nodded as Yaoyorozu shuffled from the kitchen and took some of the bags Tsuyu was carrying. Seriously, who knew that girl could lift so much grocery bags?

"Thanks, Tsu." Momo grinned at the moss-haired girl. Wait, moss hair? ...I will never look at Tsuyu's hair the same way.

Me and Kaminari settled on the couch. Ahh, this couch is the definition of comfy. Even if I couldn't read the floor with my feet.

"So what was with the garbage bags?" Kirishima asked of the blue, munching on a protein bar.

"Oh, redesigning my room, why?" I answered casually as I finished the hot dog bun in my hands.

"...actually? Wow, is he telling the truth, Denki?" Kirishima turned to the pikachu- I mean, Kaminari.

"Yup! And trust me, he had tons of stuff. We met Tsu when we were taking it out to the dumpster outside the dorms." Kaminari exaggerated that first part. It was a few body pillows, posters, Ahegao bedsheets, anime girl pillows, my 32-hentai book collection- okay, I see what he means now.

"So you're really changing, huh, Mineta?" Izuku asked me with a grin. A wholesome grin. I smiled back, but deep inside, I felt an urge to punch him.
But you know, it wouldn't be a smart idea to fight someone who can punch back harder than you.

"Yeah, of course," I replied blatantly.

The conversation after that moved on to hero training and other stuff. Point is, I wasn't interested anymore. Don't take it the wrong way, I'm pretty excited to be in a room with fictional characters I like. Just like any other weeb out there. But it's more generally a feeling of loneliness. Being excluded, y'know?

Filled with boredom, I decided to go check on Yaoyorozu, Jiro and Tsuyu in the kitchen. I snuck away from the three guys and entered the kitchen area, where Jiro was teaching Yaoyorozu how to cook. That'd make sense, she is a rich girl...

"So after roasting the chicken and adding some basil, you gonna have to multi-task and prepare the spaghetti. Here, I'll get a measuring ladle-" Jiro seemed to be very informative about the whole thing. Who knew the aspiring music artist knew how to cook?

"Oh, ok!" Momo nodded with delight, almost like a child learning how to cook.

"Mineta, what are you doing here?" Jiro noticed me in the corner of her eye. Damn, that girl's like a hawk- I mean, she was one of the people who had it out for Mineta. Kinda makes me sad that I'm in Mineta's body. If only I could change her mind about me...

Then an idea sparked in my head "You guys need some help cooking?"

Kyoka looked at me with glaring eyes, Momo too. Like they expected me to be scheming or something but instead, Kyoka shrugged at me "If you say so. But try anything weird and we'll beat you down."

Gotta admit, I do love me a dominatrix- but I didn't wanna screw this up. Using one of the step stools by the kitchen counter, I was able to get up on the stove and help them cook. Curse my short height!

"What are you two making anyway?" I asked with curiosity.

"Parmesan cheese spaghetti, black pepper honey chicken, fried rice and Belgian cookies!" Yaoyorozu said with a sparkle in her eyes. What a weird combination of food..

How could I make this better...

10 minutes later..

The oven timer dinged and beeped for a quick second before I took out the steamy roasted chicken. Setting it on the counter, I got ready the black pepper shaker and layered some of it on top of the chicken.

When I turned around, Yaoyorozu was simply watching me from afar from the small table in the kitchen. Kyoka paid no attention and was instead on her phone. Never knew she had a phone case shaped like a guitar...

"Oh, you're done already?" Kyoka looked up from her phone, partially revealing a question page on r/rockandroll.

"Yeah, wanna try it?" I gestured to the roasted chicken, which she denied eating.

Momo, however, stood up from her seat, walked over and cut out a little piece of the chicken. She proceeded to take a bite, which made her eyes immediately flare up with sparkles. No joke, I could see a shining star in her iris. Oh right, this is anime we're talking about. Physics does not exist here.

"This is amazing!" she thanked me as she finished her tiny piece with delight

"Oh, thanks." I shot her a small grin as I dropped down from the counter.

"By the way, Mineta.." Yaoyorozu stopped me for a second as I turned around to look back at her.

"...Perhaps it was wrong of me to assume you were gonna do something vile. I apologize." she bowed at me, which seemed very confusing.

"Oh, apology accepted..?" I replied awkwardly. 

Now to wait for the others to come to eat dinner...

Surely, this'll improve my popularity in the class and finally get me liked by everyone!

Since everyone wasn't downstairs yet, I made the best of the silence and made a quite comfy space on one of the couch.