•eleven•

When we got to the house, we were given rooms, Karl and I were together and we put our bags up.

I went back down the stairs and found Wil in the kitchen. He was really tall, he was leaning against the counter.

"You know Tubbo will be excited to see you." He said looking up at me.

"I'm excited to see him. When will they get here?" I said.

"According to Phil, him and the minor squad are on their way, they'll be here in about twenty minutes." He said, checking his messages.

This meant we were waiting on Niki, Fundy, and Jack. The rest of the people would be flying in tomorrow.

I scrolled on my phone until I heard a knock on the door and went to go open it. I saw Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, and Phil standing outside.

I flung the door open. "Tubbo!" I said.

"Kat? Kat!" He said meeting me for a hug.

I said hello and hugged the rest of them and they came inside. We showed them their rooms, the minors were together. Phil would be in a room with Wilbur and techno.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't most excited to be meeting Wilbur, I mean over this past year he'd become one of my best friends.

Apparently the plan for the days was mostly streaming and then two days where we would go out for Tommy and Jack to film vlogs.

They had a bunch of different streams planned for everyone, and I was excited to help out, even though I wouldn't be in the streams.

As we waited for the rest of the people who'd be here today to arrive, I was scrolling through my Twitter when I got an Instagram dm request, I got quite a few but this one stuck out.

It was Josh. I accepted it and read the message.

Hey baby, this past year has been torture, I'm nothing without you but you've just been ignoring me, please come back to me.

My eyes widened, after all this time he decides to come back now.

I'm sorry but I'm over it, we are done, there is no point in bothering me anymore.

I sent the message with a new resolve, I wouldn't be pushed around anymore, I have thousands of people who love me, I don't need him. His message bubble appeared and disappeared so many times, I had a mini heart attack each time. Eventually the message came through.

Then I'm sure all those fans of yours will love to see your pretty little face ;)

My jaw dropped, there's no way. He wouldn't do that... except that he would. I realized I didn't have any choice but to go back. Maybe somewhere in my mind I did miss him, maybe he was right maybe I am worthless, he's the only one who's ever loved me.

Okay, fine, we can try again, we can talk when I'm back from vacation, I can arrange a place for us to have dinner.

I sighed as I sent the message, feeling a weight on my chest, maybe it would be different this time, maybe everything would work out.

That's what I thought :) it's good to have you back baby

I turned my phone off, I turned over in my bed and buried my face in the pillow. I let out a scream, it contained everything I felt, all the anger, the sadness, the longing, and the loneliness.

I heard the doorbell and immediately felt everything replaced with pure excitement. I rushed downstairs and watched as the others came in. I made eye contact with Niki and she rushed over to hug me.