14*

My parents decided to book business meeting for all of Christmas eve, so i was on my way to Sam's house, I found myself singing along to the radio even in my vouched silence from him saying the Grinch wasn't the best Christmas film, I saw him smirking over at me so I silenced myself, a small pout making its way onto my lips.

We came to a stop at a red light and suddenly his lips were on mine, I gave in immediately, forgetting my anger, by the time he pulled away and we were moving again, I was all kinds of tingly.

I was still squirming in my seat when we reached Sam's, "Here you go, my princess," He mocked as he opened my door.

"Why thank you," I smiled, stepping out, reaching up to kiss his cheek.

"If you want we can watch the grinch, let's see if you prove me wrong," He suggested as we walked up the stairs.

I absent-mindedly nodded, deep in thought, "How about we watch it on the tv in your room?"

"Okay angel, it might be more comfy, we can even make a pillow fort,"

I grinned to myself, I am so lucky.

When we were all settled, ready to watch, I found myself distracted, I could feel his chest rising and falling, the scent of pine seemed even stronger and I barely noticed who ville as his thumb made small circles on my wrist.

I sat up, placing myself in his lap, and I kissed him.

He was surprised, he was often the one to initiate kisses, but I had all these tingles and I could only think about when he'd said he could make them go away, he kissed back harder, fuelling the passion.

"Little one, is there something you'd like to share?"

I sighed deeply, feeling very shy all of a sudden, "You said you could help with the tingly feeling,"

His eyebrows raised and he smirked to himself, "You're feeling tingly again? Since when?"
My hands fumbled and I avoided his eyes, "Since the car,"

"Is that why my princess requested we come in here, does she think she deserves my help?"

I nodded slightly, rolling my eyes and whimpering when he moved his leg to sit between mine.

"Isla, I want you to be very very sure, believe me I want to help you but it's up to you, I don't want you to regret this,"

Him calling me by my name, made me look into his eyes, they were dark and serious with something just hidden beneath the surface.

"I'm certain, Sam,"

"In here, you will call me Sir,"